iTravel2000 — booking
So I booked a vacation to Cuba for my family of 4. First, I do not receive the proper booking confirmation number with Air Transat, I was unable to reserve my seats because of that. Okay. There are worse things right. Yes. We arrive in Cuba, the front desk reception does not have a reservation under our name, but since I had a reservation confirmation paper, she gave us a room. We were booked with a junior suite, triple occupancy even though we were 4. Apparently my 12 year old doesn't get a bed because she doesn't pay full fare. This has only ever happened with travel 2000. I have booked with other sites, never had such an issue.
This will definitely not happen again as I will probably go back using other booking agencies.
More iTravel2000 Complaints & Reviews
- iTravel2000 - warning to other visitors! 
- iTravel2000 - pricedropprotection 
- iTravel2000 - last minute cancellation
- iTravel2000 - wedding group deal ripoffs and customer service nightmare 
- iTravel2000 - false advertising 
- iTravel2000.com - ripoff
- iTravel2000 - no response from agent
- iTravel2000 - customer service rep made too many errors with my booking
- iTravel2000 - service on booking
- iTravel 2000 - all inclusive vacation