IT ConvergenceNOT GETTING PAID

S

I was employed by IT convergence in January 2008. I was promised that within 3 months they would've trained me and i'd be ready to go out and sell their products. They had us all under the impression they actually had products for us to sell, however that was not the case.
There was absolutely no sales or product training done.
Our sales director was never in the office, he was either out drinking or gambling. Our CEO never gave us any direction and kept everything a secret from us, while he was busy financing his home and car through our hardwork.
Our salaries for the month of April were paid in a week late, incurring bounced debit orders andf late payments that cost me in fines.
Then in the month of may our salaries were never paid, after we had worked an entirely full month, taking no days off. The directors would not answer our calls or emails. Two weeks later we get a letter saying that we've been suspended with no prior warnings, and NO Reasons were given.
We instead decided to resign from IT Convergence.
At this point we have still not been paid!! It has been incredibly frustrating because now I am a month behind in all my payments and more fines have incurred from payments not being met!!

I want to make sure that this company will never do business again, they do not deserve hard working employees. IT Convergence has no idea what they are doing, and is a very badly managed company.
I want everyone to know that our CEO Roland Buhler (a Swiss national) is the most untrustworthy person to work with or for, and that goes for all his directors too!!!

Please, if you ever come accross this man or this company... stay far away from them... it'll be for your own good!! They are big pathological liars who will mess you around and steal your money!!