Isuppirtthey took money from my account very easily

R

I heard about Isuppirt, but I haven’t used their software tech support. I checked my bank account and noticed that Isuppirt took $56 from my account. I called the customer services and their agent stated that it was the fee for the tech support. I am surprised and disappointed that they so easily misled me. I had no proofs and couldn’t return money then. I already cancelled the card and closed the account, so they wouldn’t take money from me again.