IronChain Capital / Project 555 Logo

IronChain Capital / Project 555

Having problems with IronChain Capital / Project 555?

IronChain Capital / Project 555 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 27, 2018. The latest review Withdrawal impossible was posted on Mar 3, 2021. IronChain Capital / Project 555 has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. IronChain Capital / Project 555 has resolved 0 complaints.

IronChain Capital / Project 555 Customer Service Contacts

301 Howard Street, Suite 1800
San Francisco, California

IronChain Capital / Project 555 Complaints & Reviews

Mar 03, 2021

IronChain Capital / Project 555 — Withdrawal impossible

I started with IronChain on Feb. 19 and funded my account with bitcoins (0, 018524) via transfer from my...

IronChain Capital / Project 555Link rot

It's always interesting if the founders check websites before launching them?
Do they click each link or just leave everything as it is?
I was looking through the IronChain Capital website and clicked the Help button. It said that this page is not found. What should I think?
My first impression was: wow, these guys provided detailed descriptions of their processes and strategies, it's such a rare thing, maybe I'll give them a chance.
Just in case I checked their contacts and what the Help page contains as well. And it happened, the page doesn't exist.
Is it a problem? Yes, it is. The website has to run like clockwork.
If it comes to investing money I will surely check absolutely everything before contacting a firm. And errors, mistakes and stuff like that change my mind. If they don't care about it, why would I care about investments in them?