Iprotek SolutionsWork not completed - no refund

I hired iprotek solutions for a small job with Ruby on Rails, it was a simple web project. After our deadline had expired and I was told it would take longer I gave them three more extensions before telling them I wanted my deposit returned. I was then ignored by their manager Alex and finally got a response from one of their programmers who told me their accounting department would not refund my money but would instead do another job for me to make up for it. Obviously I am not interested in working with them with their lack of professionalism and disregard for timelines. These guys will apparently take on any job even if they aren't equipped to handle it and appears to be more of a scam than a business at least from my perspective. Think twice before working with these guys.

Jeff Turney