Iplay.comIt is not as free as you think

B

It stated that it was 100% free. I almost completed all registration, when they asked for last 4 digits of my social sec. #. then stated that music would be free for 7 days, then charge would be $9.00 per month. When I attempted to remove all programs from my computer, they continuously sent some type of program that prevented me from removing "weather bug" and music program. They replaced my comcast home page with iplay page. It seems like they have taken over my computer.