Iphoneimei.netiphone unlock service

A

I paid $1 for their IMEI check service and was told that they could unlock my phone. Then after paying $64 for their service I waited over 2 weeks only to be told that it would cost another $25 and only take 3-7 days. After paying this additional fee and waiting another 14 days I was told that they couldn't unlock the phone and I would have to wait until Sprint allowed for unlocking. I requested a refund and was told that it would take 1-3 days, well I have been waiting a week and guess what no refund. This company is a total scam. Avoid at all costs!