IPG GroupScam or Fraud

W

Thank you for submitting this review. I was on careerbuilder.com that is suppose to review/research the companies listing vacancies. I applied for a 'social media rep; I was excited to see a reply in my email box a few days later. I noticed that the replyer was not from a recognizable source (i., e- [protected]@whateverbusiness.com) it was a personal email. example, [protected]@gmail.com;- asking me to reply to them with the requested information. 1. Do you have a high school diploma, etc. 2. Include pictures. I thought the send pictures part was fishy as well as the email. I realize that any company that really wants to interview you, will call you, and be reputable.