ipg florida vacation homesmanagement practice

S

My husband and I hired ipg vacation home rentals to manage our house. this company was supposed to rent the home as a vacation home. for which they did do. but, we was never paid for renting the home. everytime we made money, the money would be taken for us and was claimed to be used for many maintenance issues.and excess charges. whenever we made money they would take it out by this cause. we have contacted the better business bureau and we was told they cannot go any further because the company responded to it and because they are a non profit organization they cannot do anything about it. I have never received a penny from them. they used my home for their own personal monetary use. I have spoken to several lawyers in the states of florida and New york. we was advised that it would be difficult to show and prove they was stealing from us because of the way their contract is written and they way the owner statements are written. which is also one sided. allow me to give you a fine example, they told us to join a phone program with embark where if the guest used the phone we would be covered for international calls and we would make the money back per usage for their phones. but was not true. if anyone have similar issues with this company bring it out to the open.

• My
    my name 303 Sep 03, 2011

IT IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!! WE BOOKED A VACATION THERE AND It started with the guard complaining!!! Horrible.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices