IPAFraud alert

V

Watch out for this company!!! they are thieves and liars and a large fraud.

they get you to believe that they are going to save your business that does not need saving. I have spoken with other victims of there tactics and the info is always the same. Same words, documents and for as polished as their sales pitch is you would think that they would better there game and come up with something new. Nope same lies and frauds.

DO NOT LET THEM IN YOUR BUSINESS STAY AWAY AND DO NOT BE BULLIED BY THEM.

I'm lucky that I stopped payment on the checks before they tried to cash them. I'm not out the cash. The Illinois AG office has stacks of complaints, Call them and ask for Doloris, [protected] she has the info on the ongoing litigation.

You only need to rip of a few to make much, If I could con people into giving me money for nothing then I would be a fortune 500 co. too!

If you google them, IPA, not much comes up, but if you google International Profit Associates, JACKPOT and the info flows for pages.

the complaints are so much the same that you could copy and past them into a complaint form.

More IPA Complaints & Reviews

• Mi
    Mike Lowe Jan 14, 2013

Lets start a sueipa website and sue these ### out of site. Everything starts at the grass route level. Yes I was ripped off for 20 grand. They pay the politicians to look the other way so we have to do this ourselves. Mike Lowe [protected] [email protected]

• Ex
    EX IPA COM Apr 26, 2011

You should check out this site ...

www.exipa.com

Like to hear your comments there too.

not for scams Feb 22, 2011

Jenny Heafey and her team lie and scam hard working people out of money. BEWARE, they make you sign a contract that says everything they pay you (in a job you work) you have to pay back. Not only do you have to pay for your marketing materials, gas, business expenses, if you can't make ends meet you have to pay back all you income. This business is very shady and mislead workers. Very Sad.

Jay Rippedoff Jul 12, 2010

Some more people have run into trouble with HCMM IPA on WhoCallsMe.com:

Jay Rippedoff Jul 07, 2010

Not me personally. I know several people who have used them though. Unfortunately, I did not know about IPA/HCMM etc until after they got through with the people I know.

I've been trying to warn people where I can. Most of the IPA names already have people talking about them but not as many people have connected IPA to HCMM like I have. I wish more more people would take up the HCMM/IPA torch. I'm afraid that if they don't, many more people will be taken by these companies.

• Ge
    Georgiabusiness Jul 01, 2010

They worked on us for years. We kept saying no and they kept coming back. I can see how everyone fell for it because they move fast to distract you and then you do start feeling as you dont know what you should because you cant keep up with them. Like a carsalesman or a guy with one ball and three cups...he shuffles...and says which cup contains the ball? Hmmmm can you slow down and do it again?
    Originally IPA then somehow ABS and someway turned back to IPA/ITA. Did you fall victim as well, Jay?

Jay Rippedoff Jul 01, 2010

Huntington Copper Moody Maguire (HCMM) got you Georgiabusiness? Or were they going as International Profit Associates (IPA) at the time?

• Ge
    Georgiabusiness Jul 01, 2010

The same thing happened to us. We stopped payment on checks and now they are threatning to sue if we dont pay in full today. How did your situation turn out?

Comment Guidelines