iOffermoney was taken an item was never received.

R Mar 18, 2018 Review updated:

. When I first purchased the item it shows that the payment cleared and the item was shipped. the seller continue to say that the item was lost. the tracking number provided could not find the item. When I contacted the seller they kept saying the item kept getting lost now they're saying that there's an issue with the payment when I already paid and it was shipped . I want a full refund this company is scamming. I am not giving this website good reviews and I will not ever use this website again to purchase an item. I want a full refund of my money.iOffer P.O. Box 78191 San Francisco, CA 94107

• K
      Apr 07, 2018

I am sure there will be trustworthy salesmen on Ioffer.com, but there is also a scammer. For example, I have placed an order with the seller who calls himself "luckiness9527". He has received my money, but refuses to send the product. After I filed a complaint with the helpdesk, I was informed that "luckiness9527" would send the item within 24 hours. More than a week later, however, it had still not been sent. However, a confused story of seller "luckiness9527", that the credit card payment would not have been safe. Weird, because I always use it and the amount was already debited from my credit card.
    "luckiness9527" is an example of a scammer on Ioffer.com, which unfortunately gives the site a negative image. DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH SELLER "luckiness9527"