Invention Company Business BuildersRip Off

TOTAL FRAUD - FAKE CONTRACTS INTENT TO TAKE YOU INVENTION TO MARKET AND BUILD YOUR BUSINESS TO A POINT OF VALUED INTEREST TO AN INVESTOR TO BUY YOUR BUSINESS - don't do it - Guaranteed to cost you a $25, 000 fee with a promise to return your money if they do not fulfill their obligation - total fraud - Clarissa Rodriguez, President (and joke...Harvard graduate) and her white collar pimp Bob Reinhart, VP Sales. D O N ' T D O I T ! ! ! ! ! !

Rip Off

• 1m
    1MW Aug 20, 2009

Bob Reinhart and Clarissa Rodriguez are both con-artist! Guaranteed to take your money and run. The most dishonest and unprofessional people I have ever encountered! Bob is a fast talker and his sales pitch sounds great. Beware!!!

• Di
    Disgruntled soul Aug 27, 2009

Please if you have any information on how to contact these people please let me know. My father has had a similar run in and cannot seem to get in touch with either of them. Please email me info at [email protected] Your help would be greatly appreciated. We are seeking legal action.

• Ha
    hackster Sep 07, 2009

Have you had any luck locating them? I am in your same boat. $8K.

screwed-over-also Sep 14, 2009

Bob Reinhart and Clarissa Rodriguez screwed this poor kid from Medford over as well! Ran a fake competition with the promise of going to NYC for the finals...What a joke!

• Clarissa Rodrigues & Bob Reinhart
    831 Beacon Street
    Suite 208
    Newton, MA 02459

Scammed_By_BOBandCLARISSA Oct 09, 2009

Just read the other posting...Bob Reinhart, Father of Kelly Reinhart (Bob will most likely never qualify for Father of the year! Shouldn't even be allowed to be called a father!). From what I was told, Kelly never invented anything, she was just young enough where her ### father could manipulate her into believing that she came up with a great idea. Don't give Bob Reinhart or Clarissa Rodriguez, Harvard MBA a dime of your money, they would steal pain medication from a cancer patient if it would make them a couple dollars!

Scammed_By_BOBandCLARISSA Oct 16, 2009

If you have been scammed out of money by Clarissa Rodriguez, Harvard MBA and Bob Reinhart please contact us with your story. scammed_by_bobandclarissa (at) yahoo.com

We are currently working on a web site that will be dedicated to posting pictures of them and exposing their scams to everyone! We'd like your stories for the site so we can put an end to the pain that they are causing people and families everywhere!

We are also speaking with a couople of News Agencies who want to expose their scams in a story on Television. If you would like to be involved in these conversations please email me your information even if you are only willing to have your story used and keep your identity out of this.

Hope to hear from you all soon. Please email: [email protected]

Scammed_By_BOBandCLARISSA Oct 18, 2009

Anyone know where Clarissa Rodriguez lives or Bob. I am going to have all my friends take a ### in a bag and leave it at Clarissa's front door. I figure maybe wiping ### all over her face and hair may be an improvement!

Also...does anyone know if Bob has died from his tumor yet? Ever since him and Clarissa stole my money and Bob told us he was dying, I was hoping he would have died by now. Yes because I'm pissed about the money they stole from me but more than anyting, I hope he dies so his kids can have a shot in hell at a normal life!!!

Also... anyone know how to get in touch wth Linda Ternullo? I hear Bob Reinhart scammed her an her father also! Don"t forget to email me with any info! [email protected]

Scammed_By_BOBandCLARISSA Nov 06, 2009

Thought that this one was funny!

Found this on the web site of Clarissa and Bob (###, loser of a father) Reinhart's "Coaches" Web Site...

"Barbara's coaching gets results. I increased my new clients 60% and more than doubled my revenues. I have also developed a partnership with an existing company to bring in high-end clients, resulting in my single largest contract to-date. This growth is a direct result of our coaching together. I have found my calling in life, enjoy more peace-of-mind and continue to fearlessly expand my services and horizons with Barbara's concrete tools and advice. Thanks! " - Clarissa Rodriguez, Productivity Consultant, Massachusetts

If poor Barbara only knew what her wonderful client was up to? Not sure having recomendationd from scam artist ### is great for business, might want to take this on off the web site!

• Gc
    GC Got Scammed Jan 10, 2010

Found this Blog...I sent them my info and scam report!

• Su
    Sunny244 Sep 02, 2010

Hey Bob, enjoying all the money you've been stealing from the 70+ year old couple in Chelmsford? Find any more parents with missing children you can take advantage of? Your kids have totally written you out of their lives since you screwed them all over too! You can only get lucky for so long before it all comes crashing down on your head. That's going to happen sooner than later.