Invenio TechnologyRip off

K

Invenio Technology, LLC. is a computer service company in NYC that hires subcontractors (like myself) to do their work. I completed a job for them in January 2009, and received a note thanking me for the work and telling me what a good job was done. Problem is, they never paid me. Whenever I ask about being paid, I get one excuse after another -- with a promise that the check will be in the mail in the next week. It's been over 8 months, and I still haven't been paid 1 cent.

Beware of this company. They scam subcontractors by hiring them for jobs with no intention of ever paying their bills. The company owes me $4200. They will probably file for bankruptcy before I get a chance to collect, but I just wanted to warn others so no one else gets ripped off like I did.