Interview MagazineScam

I

I was working on my yard Oct. 21, 2005 and a friendly girl came up to me and explain to me that she was in College and needed some sponsor to help her win a trip if I purchase magazine from her. I usually don't purchase magazine from solicitors but since I have 2 daughters in college I thought I would help her. She was friendly and very sweet. I gave her a check for $40.00 and she inform me that it will take at least 4 weeks to get the magazine. It is now 4 months later and I still don't have the magazine. I tried to call the number that was in my receipt but was place on hold for 1 hour each time I call and no one came on the line. If I don't get my magazine or hear from anyone or get a refund I will be calling a news media to investigate and sending this to the Better Business Bureau.