Interstate Traffic Signs inc2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

D

I purchased a 2015 Tahoe in the summer of 2015 I now have less then 5, 000 miles on it, and it sounds like a Hay Bailer, if fact I asked a framer if it sounded like a " Hay Bailer " and he answered Yes ! but it sounds like it's broken. I'v had it in 3 times to have it checked, and they tell me the ticking is from the fuel pump/cam? the other noise their not sure, GM should be coming out with a recall on this engine? when I first got it, you couldn't tell if it was running, Now some people have asked me if that's a diesel !! The last time I had it in, Last week, they replaced the fuel line?? but it sounds the same. This is not Good.