Interrent / the unfair charges
I am writing you regarding the final bill you sent me.
On your bill you stated i returned the car hired damaged.
According to your terms and conditions, if a car is been inspected on customers absents after this has been returned, and if any damage is spotted on the car, it is your responsibility to send to the customer the image or pictures before any amount can be debited from customers account, in my case i was charged an additional 517£ for a suppose damage without any sort of evidence. I will now demand for the pictures of the damage or i will have to proceed with legal action.
I look forward in your response to this matter within 48h or i'll ask for a full refund for the amount you have charged me.
More Interrent Complaints & Reviews
- Interrent - Damage excess refund 
- Interrent.com - no response to email contact 
- Interrent - faulty car, over charging and supply of lower class than ordered 
- InterRent / Group Europcar - contentious damage report and abusive repair charge 
- InterRent / Group Europcar - conditions for car hire that were easy to miss 
- Interrent - excess charge at pisa airport
- Interrent - extra charge with no explanation or notification
- InterRent / Group Europcar - demand for extra payment in excess of prepaid costs 
- Interrent - debito incorrecto
- InterRent / Group Europcar - unhelpful staff, inability to help