InterracialPeopleMeetDon't give them your credit card information!

W

Signed up about a month ago and they asked for my credit card details. That was very foolish of me, but I never smelled a scam and provided all the necessary information. Later there was a charge made and they took almost $100 from me! Asked them what was going on and they said that it was a monthly payment! What? Never wanted to become a member! Asked for a refund and they said no. So for the last two weeks I've been trying to get my money back and still nothing! Don't give them your credit card info! Avoid InterracialPeopleMeet at all costs!