Internet Treasure Chest IDI GlobalThey vanished with my money

R

I found out about Internet Treasure Chest IDI Global PMI Coaching and wanted to know more about the Internet sales. I requested the kit, but it turned out that I couldn’t use it straight away. I got the phone call and the rep said that wanted to help me with their product and wanted to interview me. I gave them my credit card details for the marketing purposes and got the promise that I could cancel it within 3 days. I did cancel it, but it turned out that this company already grabbed my money and vanished.