Internet Income InitiativeUnauthorized charges

V

Signed up for a Survey which I might say it advertised make extra money, While I did the survey I had to sign up for something which was the Groogle Pro. They said the cost was $3.88 but I thought they would send the CD so I could see what is was like nefore they charged my credit card the $72.21. I did call and tell them to cancel as I was not going to pay for something I don't know how it works. Now I am unable to pull this up on my computer so I've been ripped off all around. I am a senior trying to make some extra money and I keep getting ripped off. How are we suppose to know who is honest and who's not?

anonymous Mar 31, 2009

First off Google Pro is in no way affiliated with Google. google pro customer service is based in draper utah at a company named platinum teleperformance 405 e 12450 S. they do customer service for a number of these scams that are all the same, just use different websites. The employees are trained to not give any refunds even when a refund is do. Only way to get a refund is to return the disc that is sent, but most of the time you are lucky if they even send one out. As for not being able to talk to the supervisors, they don't exist. They have "managers" but they are nothing more than the person sitting next to them on the floor.

• Ro
    rod01 Apr 20, 2009

So how do we get our money back from these rip off artists?

• Tr
    Trey Jun 17, 2009

I got hit with this without even signing up! I got a disc in the mail about a month after the $72.21 showed up (which I noticed IMMEDIATELY) I got the RMA# and returned it with customer service telling me I would receive a refund within 10-14 business days. It's been 3 months with weekly calls, including conference calls with my bank and nobody has seen my $72.21 refund. Arrgh! This makes me mad. I DIDN'T EVEN SIGN UP FOR IT!! I'm sure there is a legal scenario that is available to get this situation resolved. Any advice would be greatly, greatly appreciated.
    --Trey