International Cargo Courier Servicefraud lottery promotion

B

Dear friends

Many many many... Thanks to you from my inner core of the heart.
I am relieved now... Friends, I was about to deposit money tomorrow in their axis bank a/c... But god has taken me to complaints board and shown me that like me several lucky winners are here???
Wao... How serious crime is this??
Does the cid people dn, t know this>

Please do something against these frauds...
Bedanta

Jalil ur Rehman Oct 03, 2011

Attention all friend
    Dear all friend if you have received any massage by uk international. so beleive on these emails. I working on these and want to arrest the all group to which they sent email and dong fruad.

So please dear don't believe this is the fruad. why are they giving you the 50000 gbp why you are the cousn your there mother or wife.

Jalil ur Rehman Oct 03, 2011

Respected sir,

sir, I have received a massage from uk international lottery. written in the mail. "you have wine the prize of 5, 00000.00 gbp" and ask to pay them the 35000.00 rupees pkr. they send my the copy of passport and identity card which is not correct. and they said they send for delivery mr. adams smith. they sent us the flight detail. which is wrong. and the they said the agent was arrive to karachi and the they call me gain and again and they said me I collect the payment by western union service but I refuse them and ask them for giving me there land line no. but they refused. so sir, I have sent you there mobile no. and there massage which receive form form them. so please take action it they are doing something wrong. my email address is "[email protected]"
    They are sent me these massage.

"inter cargo courier delivery service
    London office, 24 wilford park, london,
    United kingdom, london sw1w 9lt
    Tel-number:+[protected]

attn: jalil ur rehman,

We hereby inform you that approval has been given for delivery of your winning price, winnings certificate/relevant document that will empower you get your winning amount logged in your nominated bank account.

The court and government of london gaming board has mandated us to deliver your winning prize to you through diplomatic channel by draft. we hereby inform you that approval is given for release of an amount £500, 000.00gbp, which we have packaged in draft and sealed in a safety trunk box as a diplomatic parcel for immediate dispatch through the british government diplomatic delivery immunity to your country pakistan and to be transferred into your personal bank account.

According to the confirmation from your country, you concernment will be cleared by the british high commission in your country pakistan.
    You shall be paying 250.00 gbp = 35, 368.58 pkr to the british high commission for the clearance of your prize from the office of the british high commission for the release of your prize.

If you are ready to follow the rule and regulation of the british high commission in your country then we can be able to send you delivery status on when we will send our delivery officer to your country to deliver your prize to you destination address.

We await your respond for further processing of your won amount.

Please be warned: for security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential and ensure to adhere with the instructions by diplomatic agent arriving your country. this is part of our precautionary measure to avoid unwarranted impersonation or abuse of this program by some individual.

Once again congratulations on behalf of all our staff. you can also call directly to our office for acknowledgement of this notification.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr jerry willson
    Dispatch officer,
    Tel: +[protected]"

So please take action on these I requested you for helping.

• Ly
    lyzel Aug 20, 2011

Hi, I would like to know if the said international cargo delivery is true, bec. someone said that he send me a package on that courier, after 4 days somebody call me verifying my name & address to make sure of the delivery of the package, then said that they found out that there are currency inside the parcel and I need to pay 1, 227 usd for the penalty. the said package was there in malaysia awaiting for clearance. if I pay the sid amount they can forward the package to my country. please help me let me about this matter. thanks & god bless

• Ab
    abhideep May 04, 2010

Hiiiiii,
    I have recieved the mail I spoke to them also like fools I dint google it up and I sent the amount and my photos now I am fearing that they should not misuse it.. I dont know what to do that is my only concern now...

• Ab
    abhideep May 04, 2010

Well I feel like a fool now as I dint check on this site before. I have paid the amount and attached my photo and I fear that they might misuse it. I hope that doesnt happen. I uess the cid and police should do something against all this they need to take some action as it is affecting worldwide...

dhanavel Jan 09, 2010

Dear sir, this is dhanavel06.01.2010 I recived a message on mail from yahoo/msn lottery headed from united kingdom stating that I have won 750000gbp. I was also asked to contact mr. david william on email via:y. [email protected] please help me to claim this amount! please contact me on +[protected]. I would be greatful to you if you help me to claim the winning amount
    Add:-

Comments

• Na
    nayan dave Nov 26, 2009

Dear all,

I too received an email but this time saying that I have won a prize of 750k through msn nokia, see content below:this is to inform you that you have won a prize money of (750, 000.00gbp) from the yahoo/msn lottery organise by (bill gate) in partner with nokia mobiles in their end of year promotion.

I hope that someone can get to the bottom of this as this kind of fraud discredits brand names such as msn and nokia. fortunately I decided to search international courier company and came across this site before I contacted this non existent company, so thank you very, very much for the comments you all have put.
    Regards

Nayan dave

• Am
    Amar Deshpande Nov 15, 2009

I have also got such a mail regarding lottery. thanks to this page I could wipe that thing quickly from my mind. such people should be punished severely for frauds.

sagark Nov 13, 2009

I also got this mail. I reply and snd the name of this courier service. if anyone can got this money. pls tel

raghu vir Oct 23, 2009

I am also received mail from the yahoo/msn lotary club but... after reading all complaint's. I fill that oh god, bal bal bach gaye... they are fake... really somebody please take legal action against them... thanx google for provide the information regarding this fraud lottary.

sajeev balan Oct 20, 2009

Hi, I have recieved a similar mail a week ago (around the 12th of oct09) from the same person as addressed to all the above people... after the verification process, thought I will google out the courier company from where I came to know of this scam...

Hope somebody catches these guys doing this fraudent things...

Rgds
    Sajeev

• Ho
    how Oct 01, 2009

1 yr back me too got the same mail (telling that I got a bmw car)... I talked to them.. after they got my mob no. they continusly called me.. finally I told that am going to complaint in police.. after that no issue.. now also mails are coming.. so friends just delete those mails... if u face any problem just complaint to police cyber cell.

• Ka
    K anil Sep 26, 2009

Fri, sep 25, 2009 at 5:14 pm
    Subjectcontact our affiliated courier company for your winning cheque delivery‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
    Mailed-bylive.com
    Images from this sender are always displayed. don't display from now on.
    Hide details sep 25 (1 day ago)

Yahoo/msn lottery incoperation
    Baley house, bar road sutton,
    Greater london sm1 4te
    United kingdom.

Attention esteem beneficiary anil,

Greetings to you from the yahoo in collaboration with the microsoft windows live lottery promotion to you and your family. this promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the internet microsoft windows

After the verification and confirmation execsie, in this office, a winning cheque of eight hundred and sixty thousand, great britain pound sterlings (£860, 000.00) has been issued in your name, and it has been enveloped in a metalic sealed parcel alongside with your winning certificate of prize claim with a receiver's confirmation register which you will sign to collect your won prize we delivered to your residence in your country.

However, the prize has been sent to the delivery company (inter cargo courier company) for delivery, you are therefore expected to contact them with the below contact information:

You are to send to them the following details for the delivery of your parcel to him.

Full names:
    Delivery address:
    Receiver next of kin:
    Phone number:
    Receiver sex:
    Receiver state:
    Receiver country:

Do contact the (inter cargo courier company) with the below contact information for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location.

Delivery department contact information

Despatch officer: mr jerry willson
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +[protected]
    Tel: +[protected]

As soon as you contact them, will guide you on further procedure on how to get your won prize, its is expected that you add your identification numbers {ym/09123/560} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

Hope my information’s is clear and useful? please I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the delivery company (inter cargo courier company).

Have a nice day in anticipation of your earliest response and maximum co-operation.

Yours sincerely

Mr: peter touch
    (events manager)

• Kh
    khan911 Sep 06, 2009

To all mates out there,

Nevr ever trust any of those email that you recive about a winings what proof you have that your a winner of any sort of lottry dont be stupid enough to send them money or your detail as they will make dobul profits
    They get your money as well as they sell your details to someone els who makes up id in your name and gets credits from the banks.
    Have you bought a lottry have entered any sort of prizedraw? no
    Use your mind dont be a victim

Regards

• Ha
    harish kurekar Sep 06, 2009

Hello, even I got this mail and I sent the filled up verification form. after a day I received a call from them saying to contact international cargo courier service.in my first mail I sent complete details of my address and everything. can u plz let me know whether they do any mischief using tht address and contact numbers??
    Thanks

sarita sharma Aug 23, 2009

From this company I receive the mail that I am the winner of yahoo lotter scam. this company will send me the amount after received delivery amount. thanks google by which I search and can save my money. but I am fearing that this company will not do anything wrong with my details.

sarita sharma Aug 23, 2009

Hello friends,

I received an email that I am the winner of a yahoo lottery ticket. but I ignore this many time. then one day I receive a final notice.in which declared that I am the winner of lottery ticket from yahoo/msn which is bollated by bill gates. this type of lottery held every month and I am the winner of this. I am the person who is selected between millions. total five persons are selected. after read this mail I believe and send full details of mine my name, mobile nos, address, state, country, education, sex etc. then again I receive a mail that a courier company which send my parcel from uk. they declared amount, parcel no, dispatch officer name, and phone nos, email addresses. I fully believed them. but when they said about the delivery amount which is very high. I told about this to my family. then all are ready to do this after checking in google. I really want to say to google that saved my money. but I am really fearing about this that courier company has taken my full details. what should I do pls reply?
    Thanks

• Pr
    Pradip pachfule Aug 22, 2009

Dear friends

Many many many... thanks to you from my inner core of the heart.
    I am relieved now... friends, I was about to deposit money tomorrow in their axis bank a/c... but god has taken me to complaints board and shown me that like me severel lucky..
    We have to do something against them,

• Av
    avadhesh Aug 06, 2009

sir i have also received lottery mail what should i do tell mr plz

• Pa
    parmar tejas Aug 01, 2009

Yes.. ye bat sach he mere sath bahut bada chal huva he mujse in mr. john terry ne aur uske diplomat mr. brain smith ne pure 4, 25, 000/-rs. liye he aur us ke bad unhone aur 5, 00, 000/-rs. mange the pr mere pas rs. ka intjam na huva 2 din tak to unhone mere paid kiye huye rupees denese mana kardiya.. meri halat abhi bahut buri he me ek middle class ladka hu aur meri femily ko bata nhi sakta k me.. me police complain bhi nahi karsta kyouki usse midea k zaria badnami ka dar he ab mere pas marne ke alava aur koi rasta nhi he.. me ne consumar complain bhi ki aur delhi crime branch aur rbi se bhi smapark kiya par delhi crime ko 3 mail karne ke bavjud bhi koi replay nhi mila.. aur rbi se bat ki to unhone btayaki sb fraud he.. ar fraud he to pakdona kyu use panha dete ho.. pr sahi bat to ye hi ki hamare dese ke kai govement log bhi inme samil he.. mere pas unka recording bhi he par kya karu.. dar ke mare me nhi bata sakta.. pls aaplog kuch kar sakte ho to meri help kijiye un logo k ph. number bhi he mere pas aur recoruding bhi.. mera id he.. [email protected]

• Pk
    pk singh Jul 21, 2009

dear all,

i have received same,

can any one tell me about is it true or not,

Dharmesh Lalawat Jul 19, 2009

Please do not reply to this kind of mails

This is all fraud

(dharmesh lalawat)
    delhi

Dear lucky winner
    We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the annual lottery prmotions. the microsoft windows live felicitate with you and your family. this promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the internet microsoft windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the yahoo/msn & microsoft windows. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the yahoo/msn lottery incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company (international cargo courier delivery service ltd) department in which your winnings cheque of seven hundred and fifty thousand great britain pound sterlings{750, 000.00gbp}has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the international cargo courier delivery service ltd company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should fill your verification form below this mail and also send it down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.

And don't agree to pay any amount they demand

Mammu Jul 13, 2009

Hye all of u

I really dont know is it all is true or not

I also get the same mails as u all

I never give them my id proof and never give them my a/c no. bcoz I know nobody give any body a huge amount.

Right now I just want to know more about this courier company so I found all these comment

Today when they mail me that u have to pay courier company for courier than I was shocked bcoz that amount is in thousands

I just simply mail them that I m not able to give ahuge amount to courier man so courier me a money in indian money so that I can pay money hand to hand to courier man but from that time I m not getting any money.

But u know before this mail I get reply in 5 min

May b it is a fraud

But u know u all have to aware all the time dont believe any body

Bye
    Mamta

• Sh
    shankar 28 Jul 13, 2009

I also got the same mail on 10th july'09... be carefull.

• Bh
    bharat parmar Jul 03, 2009

Me is me fas gay hoo agar mere paise vapas lene ho to me kya karu please koi rasta bataiye... mera maid id he — [email protected] me police complain nahi karsata kyoki mere gharwale is bat se anjan he par mene pure 4, 25, 000rs is ko diye he aur ab ye jyada pasie mang raha he jo mere pas nhi he.. please muje bataiye ki me kya karu

• Ar
    Arvind Jun 03, 2009

Thanks you all even I am one of you all...!!! most probabaly these messages are sent to indians only... why...??? go throu all complaints message.
    Arvind

• Ta
    tak May 06, 2009

I just got the reply mail from international cargo courier ervice today and kind of feel like, I should check about this company before I send the money for delivery th parcel, and then I found this web. which I really reliefed that i'm able to know bfor hnd, whats goin on!

Thank you all you guy, and I think we huld send this problem to msn/yahoo service enter and tell them, there is soe kind of fraud out there and use their name (mn/yahoo) to make people trusted them.

• Bh
    bharath_aero007 Apr 29, 2009

I received a similar kind of mail from the same firm and when I contacted the sender through email he replied me that inorder to receive the consignment I need to pay a minimum amount of around 34000rs for the parcel to be delivered within 120 hours and this money would me more if the delivery time is lesser. then I had a idea of checking the company details in the internet and that search landed me to this page. thanks to all. the only precautionary step you need to take is never enclose any bank details to anyone sending such emails and keep your system updated with a very effective antivirus like kaspersky which filters any kind of spams. also you can block emails from those particular addresses.

santosh Apr 27, 2009

Hi all,
    yesterday I received one mail from yahoo/msn & microsoft windows is like this...

Dear lucky winner,

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the annual lottery promotions. the microsoft windows live felicitate with you and your family. this promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the internet microsoft windows.

our affiliated delivery company (international cargo courier service) department in which your winnings cheque of seven hundred and fifty thousand great britain pound starlings{750, 000.00gbp}has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the inter. c.c. s company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a copy of your winning verification form containing your winning details down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.

Contact international cargo courier company

Dispatch officer: mr. robert williams

Company email: [email protected]

Office tel: +[protected] (lines are open 24 hours, every day of the week.)

The yahoo/msn & microsoft windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. as a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. the microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the lottery board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. so you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. services rendered by international cargo courier service are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Its is expected that you add your identification numbers{parcel/num/1090}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. if you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. do have a nice day.

Note:you are going to be responsible for the delivery charges of your prize{parcel}, which you must pay before your parcel can be delivered to you.

Best regards,
    Mr. david mark

(events manager)
    Payment and release order dept

Please confirm anyone, whether is it true or not???

• Me
    Meenakshisundaram K Apr 03, 2009

This is Meenakshisundaram, two days before i have received e mail stating won the price the parcel will be delivered by the courier & to day i have recd e mail from International cargo courier service stating to pay the delivery charges. Any have thank you for your information

KMS

• Ro
    rohit Mar 30, 2009

Hi I am recived mail from msn/yahoo lottry but international courier said pay payment before parcel delivery. what to do

• Tm
    [email protected]@li Mar 28, 2009

Hi frnds,
    I hv got the same mail. ha... ha... ha... what a joke!!! I believed it for 1-2 hours... how big fool I m. r u fooler than me? is there anyone who still believe this @%$#*%#*...? plz inform me if u r such a fool... then I will send u a same kind of mail & surely cheat u... enjoy guys... bye bye...

raj Feb 19, 2009

Hi, I also got mail that I had won 7500000gbp. so thanks for ur informations friends.

• Sh
    Shwetha Feb 19, 2009

I'm not able to understand whether this courier services is fake one or a real one. please let me know - I too got the mail that i'm one of the 5 lucky winners of msn/yahoo lottery competition - I won 750000 pounds lottery amount. i'm not able to get decided whether this information about the international cargo courier services is right or wrong.

Ramya Feb 18, 2009

Hi, even I have received the mail from yahoo/msn & microsoft windows lottery board organization stating tat I have won 750, 000.00gbp. previously also I had got such mail but from different address, I tried calling tat phone no. but tat number is also fake. we seriously need to complain regarding this. but dont know whom to complain, any suggessions???

• Ud
    uday Jan 30, 2009

Hi,
    am very serious is itnot good on the part of ur company the r miss using the name of the company and send the mail to your mail ids I think international cargo courier service is the part of the cheating happening actually they r helping this people dont trust people who mail u as a lucky winner international cargo courier service its self a fraud

• Pe
    Peter C. Johnson Jan 29, 2009

I have a feeling these people have changed their tactics. I received an email informing me that I my name had been drawn in an email lottery and I had won one million five hundred pounds sterling in a random drawing. it appeared very official and I was to contact their courier affiliate, pay, and send a copy of the receipt by fax to them from which they would forward the bank draft to me or my bank, how ever I choose. the name of the company was global finance international, and their courier was global courier service. I smelled a rat after two phone calls of which I could hardly understand the person talking to me. it was very broken and rapid english with an east indian or pakistani accent, it was then I looked up global courier service on google and came across this web site.
    I am sure happy that I did. peter j.

• So
    sonia Jan 21, 2009

I got a mail from [email protected] comhk and in this mail it was mentioned that I won a lottery of 750000... and they asked to fill a form of contact information... I did that... and 2day I received a mail in wich they told me to contact the international cargo courier company... but before that I thought that to check the courier company

Thank's

Sonia

dhan Jan 07, 2009

I received a same email for lottery prize from the same company and I have made the payment plz tell me is it fake... plz help me...

• Jy
    Jyothi Dec 04, 2008

Dear all,

I also got the same mail. it sure has reference and batch numbers. I just typed only those numbers, it was already there in google from the year 2005.

So, may be there was one lottery company, but those numbers have already been declared long back.

So definitely, a huge fraud as far as I am concerned.

Let us see if any one pays the courier company, and gets the amount.

But beware, let not our hard earned money go for no use.

Instead, we can donate towards the 26/11 fund.