International Cargo Courier Servicefraud lottery promotion

B

Dear friends

Many many many... Thanks to you from my inner core of the heart.
I am relieved now... Friends, I was about to deposit money tomorrow in their axis bank a/c... But god has taken me to complaints board and shown me that like me several lucky winners are here???
Wao... How serious crime is this??
Does the cid people dn, t know this>

Please do something against these frauds...
Bedanta

• Ir
    irina madhuri baruah Nov 16, 2007

I am very much agree with mr bedantas complai.
    As because I too have got a lucky maillike this, but I have deleted that mail.

Thanks all,
    Bye.

abudagir Nov 27, 2007

I sent mail to this [email protected] but mail not sent. reply to failure notice.

Sangram Yadav Jan 10, 2008

I too have recieved a mail, I even have talked to them.
    The voice appears to be of the same person who is talking from the courier coy & yahoo/msn lottery board. I am still to decide what to do? I am little confused that is it fake or real win. they want me to deposit at least 480 pounds for the delivery of the courier to take place...

Sangram Yadav Jan 10, 2008

It was stated that I has won a lottery of 500000 pounds in yahoo/msn lottery.

Rajiv B Jan 12, 2008

Dear All, Thanks for sharing such a valuable information.

Rajiv B.

• Di
    Dinesh Gera Feb 06, 2008

Hello friends, I also receive that mail I send answer than again they send me. I had doubt from begning so I checked and demand there address. the address they gave is fake. hai friends any one know the yahoo complain box or yahoo server address. I think they have to know about this so that people cannot be get cheat

shalima akhtar Feb 07, 2008

Hey even i was about to send them the money they require for delivery of the cheque. Thanks to google i got to know the truth.

• Na
    namrta Feb 07, 2008

Hello,

I have also received such mail, I know this would come out to be a fraud. but I really want to know what they give iinside the parcel. did anyone paid yet?

• Ir
    irshad Feb 13, 2008

{parcel/num/1090}

• So
    Soumava Mar 19, 2008

I received identical message on my add. on reading ur notes above I coud feel ths s a genuin fraud case. let appropiate authority take suitable measure against the "the msn/yahoo lottery incorporation". how could they utilize ur name as courier service...

saravanakumar Mar 20, 2008

It was stated that I has won a lottery of 750, 000 pounds in yahoo/msn lottery.Thankyou so much to yahoo/msn lottery.

manisha lohchab Mar 31, 2008

I got mail from mns/yahoo lottary and they said I m the one out of five lucky winners, I filled the verfication form sent by them and then they said me to contact international cargo courier company about delivery status and cost of delivery, there were three options-if you want delivery in 120 hrs charges werers 31700, 72hr charges rs-42247, 48 hr-67567 etc bt before sending moneny to them I checked on internet for the exixstence of the company. and thanks god I found lottary scam here.

Rannjeet singh aryan Apr 25, 2008

Hi I have got 750000 pound in international cargo couier service.

Thanking you. msm/yohoo lottery incorporation

Not more time?

Rakesh Gupta Apr 26, 2008

Hi rannjeet singh aryan,

Do you mean that you have received the money from international cargo couier service???

Is it true??

Plz reply

abhilash Apr 27, 2008

I would like to know whether yahoo msn lottery sends you any prices (cash or cheque) to send it to the winners? is there any thing true? pls reply to me soon
    thanks
    abhilash

prashant May 06, 2008

I have complained about fake mail I have received. do reply plz @ your concern in msn lottery co.

Anu Jul 17, 2008

International cargo courier service, these guys are fake, when I proposed to have the parcel picked up from london through one of my cousins, the guy over telephone just turned a deaf ear and disconnected the call. this itself speaks for their genuiness!

• Ku
    Kumar Jul 21, 2008

Dont they have any work. apart from doing this f () ckin things. if anyone is too mad. even then also they will not pay the shiping charges.

• Ki
    kishore Aug 02, 2008

I also received such a mail, asking me to give the details of my residence. does they do any thing from our details, if yes then what can I do know because I had given all the details. plz reply me fast

• Vi
    vidya Aug 08, 2008

I got mail from mns/yahoo lottary and they said I m the one out of five lucky winners, and I have won 560000pounds. I filled the verfication form sent by them and then they said me to contact international cargo courier company about delivery status and cost of delivery, there were three options-if you want delivery in 120 hrs charges werers 21000, 72hr charges rs-25000, 48 hr-29000 etc but I was ready to do thatand I checked on internet for the existence of the company. and thanks god I found lottary scam here.

kavitha.N Aug 14, 2008

Hi,
    I am kavitha. even I had received the lottery winning msg and they told me to contact international cargo courier service. I had send my details to them. is they cheat me using the details of mine plz tel me...

• Ro
    romaine Aug 14, 2008

They are fraud!! damn... good thing that tthe person receives it is smart enough to acknowledge that it's a fraud... I wish that they stop it... they suck...

Abhishek Chakravarty Aug 14, 2008

Hiiiii! I think british govt. and embassy should help us in claiming our winning amounts as we have recieved our winning notes I m gearing up for the same, anyone like can mail me up.

• Pu
    pungming taku Aug 21, 2008

They nearly looted me!!!
    Oh gosh!!!

pradeep kaushik Aug 21, 2008

I am winer
    Hi I have got 860, 000.00 pound in international cargo couier service.

Thanking you. msm/yohoo lottery incorporation

Is it true??

Plz contact 9312233193, 9990085268, 9811540162

Javed Shaikh Aug 27, 2008

I also got the mail from same and told to pay the amount to axis bank on there given account. but today I search on google and I found that was fake.

I would like to thank to google.

• Vi
    vineet Aug 27, 2008

I have recived a mail abt winning lottery from microsoft windows lives of 750000pounds. they said to give the charges of courier to international cargo courier services ltd.
    plz give me suggestion about it.
    Is it true?
    Plz reply soon

Pratishyam Aug 29, 2008

Hi all,

I 2 have recived the mail, but we need to check, charges are 2 high for such a small courier envelop. this is the trap so be aware and take care.

karthik Sep 04, 2008

Hi everybody,
    I too receivedthe same mail and I contacted mr. frank willson, event manager and mr. robbert willson, dispatch manager that they have mentioned in the mail but both their sounds are similiar... #ing guys.. anyway thanks to god I checked through google to find that its a fake one... only lost 150 rs because of contacting these #ing guys... hope no one should fall on this false message...

Rajneesh Sharma Sep 08, 2008

Hi,
    I got a mail from yahoo/msn lottory ([email protected]) and in this mail it was mentioned that I won a lottery of 750000... and they asked to fill a form of contact information.. after some time I received a mail in wich they told me to contact the international cargo courier company...

Is it froud of true..???

shaikh Sep 12, 2008

I have received one mail it says

Dear lucky winner "shaikh muaaz,
    We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the annual lottery prmotions. the microsoft windows live felicitate with you and your family. this promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the internet microsoft windows.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the yahoo/msn & microsoft windows. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the yahoo/msn lottery incoperation board and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company (international cargo courier service) department in which your winnings cheque of seven hundred and fifty thousand great britain pound sterlings{750, 000.00gbp}has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the inter. c.c. s company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should fill your verification form below this mail and also send it down to the courier company for reference and verification purpose.

Verification and funds release form

1. full names:
    2. address:
    3. telephone number:
    4. amount won:
    5. state:
    5. country:

Contact international cargo courier company
    Despatch officer: mr. nick ward

Company email: [email protected]
    Tell: +447031854795 / +447031824596 / +447031822775

The yahoo/msn & microsoft windows lottery has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. as a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. the microsoft lottery has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the lottery board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. so you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize.

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. services rendered by international cargo courier service are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organisers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Its is expected that you add your identification numbers{parcel/num/1090}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. if you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. do have a nice day.

This is ture. I can't trust with this lottery prize please give me a confirmation thing which proove that this winning prize is ture.

Thanks

• La
    Laxman Kumar Sep 14, 2008

Hi floks... I thing what you guys are saying is perfectly right as it happend with me also the same story see they say that you are one of the lucky winner among the five for this year... so I dont think that you all guys had go this mail in different years.

All of you please tell when you guys got this mail... I mean in this year itself...

• Su
    Sumoth Sep 18, 2008

I too have received an email intimating that I have won 750, 000.00gbp. once I verified their legitimacy in google, I found that it is fraud. i've not responded to the email and I will not.
    Thanks.

• Su
    Sumoth Sep 18, 2008

Hi,
    I too have received an email intimating that i've won 750, 000.00gbp. once I verified their legitimacy in google, I found that it is fraud. i've not yet responded to the email and I will not.
    Thanks.

• Ak
    Akash Joshi Sep 27, 2008

I also received a mail from msn yahoo lottery co operation and they told me to collect check from international cargo couier service.
    I dont know its true or fake...

Is it true or not??? plz reply me on 9727181718.

shinoj abraham Oct 11, 2008

Even I got a mail yesterday stating that I have won an amount of 500000 pounds. I was quite shocked by reading that mail. I was like... oh! my god... whats this all about! then I had yesterday sent a reply mail to that same mail id specifying my personal details. then I received a reply from them to contact international cargo. then I just thought ok fine let me just see the details of so called courier company and I was shocked to know that they r just fake.

• Pe
    peter Oct 13, 2008

I also got a mail today from [email protected] yahoo.com. hk and in this mail it was mentioned that I won a lottery of 750000... and they asked to fill a form of contact information... I did that... and 2day I received a mail in wich they told me to contact the international cargo courier company... but before that I thought that to check the courier company in google and in google I came to know that this is a fraud...

• Ju
    Juliet Oct 16, 2008

Even i received the same mail and i was told to pay the amount before delivery of the cheque there is no option to pay after the delivery of chq and just now i went through all the details on google everybody has same Parcel ref no. even my parcel ref no. is Parcel/NUM/1090 and the amount is 750000 GBP. how to stop this stupid mails. The people who does not know abt this fraud they wil transfer or deposit the courier charges.

M.AMARNATH Oct 18, 2008

hi,
    i also recived mail yerstaday that i won a lottery of 750, 000 great britesh price money this is false dont belive it

KAUSHIK Oct 20, 2008

Dear All,

We must inform the respective office of Microsoft and Yahoo, such that such conmen are booked for commiting such crime .

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices