International Award ServicesThey claimed I won 2.5 million dollars,but I need to send them $20.00 to collect

C

I was pretty skeptical about winning money via the mail. Yet, it would be nice. I took that 50/50 chance and went with it. I filled out the necessary information, they kept sending me envelopes. Recently, I received an "Official Document" Claiming : Act Immediately. Sign your Prize Report Claim Form Below and Return it in the envelope provided, with the $20.00 transfer fee by cash, check or money order. ... As I thought about it, I decided to google their company name and low and behold I came across this website. My intuition along with this website of complaints was very helpful...

• Su
    Susan Doerscher Meyer Nov 11, 2017

I too have been receiving these letters. I did send in $13.89 for the first letter I received. I've received others since then, all asking for different amounts. Received another one today saying if I send in $12.99 and if my number matches the winning number, I will receive either $2, 000, 000 or the minimum of $1, 325, 000. This is interesting because these are the same amounts the Publishing Clearing House is giving away in their promotion. It is a scam, plain and simple. Why can't business like these be stopped?

SM
    Fort Wayne, IN

• Ne
    Neofriend Oct 23, 2017

I also received two separate notification letters. The first one was less than the $12.99... I was a fool and sent that in. Not received another one for the same $12.99 fee and an option for $15.99 Rush. As everyone else I got a little bit curious and looked it up on Google. Scam scam scam. Everyone that has applied interest in revealing there experience says the same thing. I ripped it in half and about a moment after that I thought to myself I should have spent the postage stamp and sent it back with the word" SCAM" written across the entire letter. Basically rule of thumb is... If you haven't applied interest in a sweepstakes situation, don't engage it under any circumstances. Good luck to all

• Mr
    M. Ruiz Jun 03, 2017

I've received a second notification that I"ve won $1, 325, 000.00 within the past 3 weeks. Again same here, 12.99 fee, or 15.99 for rush processing(?) the first letter from the "ANC" Awards Notification Commission, the second from International AWARDS Services...signed by George Hyde. Is the Attorney Generals office aware of this??

• Km
    Kmml Apr 29, 2017

I have also been a person of been deceive by these letters that I won 2 million dollars..to my interest, I Google the name on my letters claim to be the Director of Awards W R Voigt aka William R Voigt.. To my surprise the name came up to be a FBI agent...I wonder ..well I guess their may be thousands of people in the US are named W R Voigt. however there are no businesses within 500 miles of the P.O. Box 2905 Kansas City, KS 66110 USA.. Maybe the CIA needs to check into this.
    This is definitely a scam that people sent their hard earn money making them believe you can actually win a 2 million dollars; the documents looks official. I am so stupid thinking that I could actually would get 2 million dollars just by sending $11.99. Chalk me up to be the Dummy of the Year!!

KL
    Alabama USA

• Gi
    girlfromla Mar 11, 2017

I just received a letter from them saying i won 2 million dollars.Of course they asked $12.99 processing fee..Oh boy...

Chris Bidleman Feb 27, 2017

I have received four of these letters telling me that I have won 2 million dollars, I finally looked up this company and I threw these scam letters in the garbage where they belong.

Christy Castleforte Jun 24, 2017

@Chris Bidleman I received one and sent them $14.98 Like a dummy and now I received another one today. How do I stop them.

• Wi
    Wilfredo Aviles Ramos Feb 25, 2017

I recive 2 times I am wining 2 millions and the 1time I send money of 12.99 and I do not recive nothing only few cople letters more and wining 15, 000 and other letter I wining 20, 000 and the 3 time I recive a letter am wining 2, 000, 000.00 and do not recive the money

• Blessed Be Feb 25, 2017

I really feel stupid I should have googled this a long time ago. I am so Farking mad right now I hav sent them over a $153.00 uggggghhhh FML. Thank you for your reviews an this website I will be sending them all these envelopes back with a very nice present inside lets see how they like to be on the other end of the prank... I am tired of

• Ka
    Kay ibrhim Feb 06, 2017

Oh my god
    That's exactly what happened to me
    I feel so stupid because I still believe that there is no bad people out there
    But it really hurts
    Even I start to dream about what I am going to do with this money
    Why
    Please find away to stop them
    Enough
    Oh god I find them everywhere
    By phone
    By mail
    And email
    I really feel sad :(

• Gr
    Grany Aug 23, 2016

I received documents stating that I have won (2) Two million dollars. All I had to do to claim it was to send them $12.99. I don't think so! If I won this money why would I have to send them money to get it? This is not the first time I have received documents like this. The thing that bothers me is that they could not even spell my name correctly. Can't they get a job to earn their money? To many people fall for these SCAMS.

• Cy
    Cynamart Mar 05, 2018

@Grany My Dad constantly gets them. How do we make this fraud stop?