Resolved International Award AdvisorsPrize money scam

D

sends FAKE winning prize and money notifications!! if you receive one or know somebody that receives one, FILE A REPORT!!!

• Ka
    Karl Dec 10, 2008

The time and effort and printing cost and postage they use to scam you out of twenty dollars I guess could be be a very good income if they hit 20, 000 people they have made $400.000. I have been getting a lot of these from different Companies, I even lost trust with Readers Digest. These kind of Scams plays on your emotions and as for myself I could use that type of money to better my present situation for life.The rule to remember if it's sounds to good to be true it is probably not true, red flag if they ask for money.

• Ya
    YankeeFan Feb 12, 2009

If you have to pay for something you allegedly won, it's a scam. They feed on people's desperation. Don't fall for it.

• Th
    Theresa Provost Mar 13, 2009

I just received a winners notice of $3, 175, 536 from the International Award Advisors. I am glad I found you on-line and I just want people to know that scams are REAL!

Thanks for being on-line,

Terry Provost

• Na
    Natasha Mar 17, 2009

I just received a letter from them stating also to send $20 to receive prize and my husband told me to google this so I am glad I did. In hard times like these it does play with peoples emotions

Natasha

• Ro
    Ronnie Phillips Mar 19, 2009

I just also received a letter from them asking to send $20 dollars.people like them, Need to see playing with people emotions, Can hurt them as well as you.And need to be put under the jail. p.s.FOR LIFE.

Johnathan Apr 01, 2009

Johnathan I have also received several letters from these people of I A A and I can't beleive that these people won't give up. They really should be put in jail for play such a nasty trick on soo many people. What goes around comes around.

• Jd
    j-dub May 01, 2009

i just received one myself, lol. 3, 175, 536.oo dollars, i'm like send $20 dollars to get it, yeah when a monkey comes to my front door and ask for my son, ha-haa!!!

• To
    Tony Blackstone May 12, 2009

This is some bulls%$t and this needs to be investigated by 20/20 why should anyone have to pay $20.00 to win an award, a rip off is just what is is
    Tony Blackstone

• Pa
    Paula May 12, 2009

I got one too. It said 2.5 million. I'm a poor person going to school with a dream of eventually being able to open a wildlife rescue center. I thought my dreams had come true. It was heartbreaking to myself and my children. Where do I file my complaint? Someone please tell me, I want to file. It's 5-12-09.
    Paula

• Ba
    barb young May 17, 2009

I just received one from prize research intelligence agency for$ 2, 342, ooo.00.Anyone know about this one.Wanting $20.oo It even sent a check with PRIA po.box527800 Miami FL 33152-7800.Also one from John Winstead for 20, 000.00.ASP micheal Washinton for 1, 254, 204.00.They wanted 12.00.They got me once for
    $20.00 .I wish i knew where to mail all this crap where they could be investigated .also got awhole bunch from.international advisor for 3 millon.

• Bi
    big hemp May 17, 2009

this is ### if anyone knows a number to call please let me know.

• Jc
    JCC May 29, 2009

watch out for this PRIA PO BOX 527800 MAIAMI FL 33152-7800 this is not real a frad put them in jail it not right you get $20 of all them people not nice . if this was real were is you phon number and why dont you come to our door with a check and i would take it to the bank to see if this was real but no jail them for hurting so menny people jcc

• Jd
    JD from Plano, Tx Jun 09, 2009

Anytime you get junk like this, look at the postage mark on the front of the envelope. If it was real and you won, they would not mail the notification bulk postage. It would arrive certified so that they have record of receipt.

• Ru
    rusk Jun 20, 2009

i also got mail from this scam. the mail looks legal and they make you think you won a lot of money, but you have to send 20 bucks to get it!!! if i million people send 20 dollars, they have gotten, 20 million dollars !!! no thanks!!!

• Yu
    yudy Jul 09, 2009

Thank so much to google, and all of your, for give that opportunity to know about them i recived that letter when they wan to me, send 20 dollars, but not body can delivery any prizes to simple like that, ja ja ja ja.

• Lv
    LVN2RN Jul 11, 2009

I have been recieving these same letters for the past few months, they say hurry time is running out. They still have not chosen a winner, I still haven't sent the 20 dollars. I bet once I send it, I wont be the winner. I'm tired of getting this junk. These people prey on people that are trusting, it looks real until you really read into it. They should be investigated and charged with fraud.

• Rh
    rhonda525 Jul 11, 2009

Thank You America! These scams really are coming at people in their greatest time of need. I received a letter asking me to send $20.00 by a certain time for $2, 000, 000.00. It would really be nice to have won that, but it is hardly likely I would have to send $20.00 to claim it if I had. What I really wish is that we as Americans could support one another by donating to a fund $5.00 each, and distribute it to families as needed. Sort of like our own stimulus package! It is quite evident that the government is not going to help the taxpayers. Well anyway thanks for the heads up on this company.

rw baltimore

• Au
    AussieWomen Jul 13, 2009

Yes! i too got a mail from money motion V asking for the discounted payment of $25 (actually it was $30). Thank god i have come across this area and i am safe. Because i am not able to spend money for eating 3 times a day and cutting it short to 1 or 2 times a day there by i could keep my child happy in taking her to Mcdonalds once in 10days atleast. These companies play with our emotions.

Chocolate City Jul 19, 2009

I was one of the ones who had gotten a prize letter that I have 2, 500, 000.00 in cash and prizes waiting for me. I was very suspicious about that because I didn't recall entering a drawing such as this, that's why I took the time to google it before I sent any monies out. Thank God I did. It's a shame how people can be be so cruel to play with ones emotions.

• Id
    Idy Sep 14, 2009

I myself just received a letter in the mail from this International Awards Advisor. I am to receive $2, 500, 000 if I send them a $20 processing fee. Dumb ###. Chances are one of you idiots is reading this. Come up with something more original. If I won so much money, bring it to my door step in cash and the i'll give you your crummy $20 bucks. I blame it on our officials who for years have known about scam artists like these and do nothing. Unfortunately there are still geniuanly good hearted needy people in the world that would pay $20 for a few cents more. Those are the ones who get suckered. Isn't steeling money in illegal offers and advertisement a crime anymore? I remeber years ago when you could put someone in jail for misrepresentaton or illegal advertisement. What in gods name do we have fraud investigators for? There is a comment on here from 278 days ago. You can't tell me you can't find these people in 278 days... PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE!!! So are our special intellegence units slipping or are our officials sleeping? Get those godd for nothing [email protected]&*#ers put them in jail and throw away the key. You put bad check writers and people who don't pay for taxes in jail right, well this contitudes the same fraud.

• Wh
    Whitestar Sep 14, 2009

I received this scam today. When I first opened it I didn't have time to look closely at it but I did see the $20 fee and a red flag went up. Once I had time to read it carefully, the word "opportunities" jumped out at me. That and the fee told me this is a scam.

• Wi
    William Uchtman Sep 15, 2009

I have been getting letters from these people for a while, and yes, I am desperate enough to almost send the twenty dollars for the "processing" but at least I had the presence of mind to google these people and see if they had any winners. People should be skeptical enough in the cases of contest they never win. We don't don't need con-artists like this wasting paper and filling us with false hopes. This company needs to be put out of business.

• Ni
    nicetry Sep 18, 2009

This company should be shut down, how many people really send these fools money to claim their fake prizes.
    Has anyone every gone to the authorities about this and gotten any action. God knows that there are people in this world that would answer these fools. I recieved my letter from them 3 days ago and laughed about it, but I feel sorry because someone out there would send them the money. Just for fun I am sending my copy back telling them to take the $20.00 out of my winnings. I'll let you know what they say.

Saveto Sep 21, 2009

Why have they not gone to jail or been shut down!!! I just received mine!!! 9/14/09 2.5 million won, and 20 bucks for processing!!!

• Ka
    Karen Matias Oct 04, 2009

My father has been a victim here with this company. Its a huge scam, and must be stopped. He is 75 and the person(s) heading this operation is really taking advantage of a lot of people. I have since stopped all action of him receiving this kind of mail. This should be illegal to the fact of collecting funds back when they prey on the elderly.

• Fr
    Francis Abadie Oct 06, 2009

Yea. Igot one too. First thought " let's Google this" You know the results. I'm in my 80's but still have some smarts. I feel sory for the poor uneducated who might spend the $20.00 instead of a few hamburgers and a coke.

• Tc
    Tc1cof Oct 13, 2009

Wow! Thank god I googled the name on this paper I got 2day.Everyday I pray 4 a mirracle I am a single mother of 5 sons and they all live with my family in ny cuz I can't afford a place 2 rent let alone own. That 3, 175, 536.00 dollars would b my miracle. All my boys are from the ages 3-12 and I miss them so much! It is real sad 2 think there r such a**'s out there 2 scam people like this! It hurts and if I could get my hands on these people they would feel my pain!

• Al
    aliceg Oct 14, 2009

I got the same letter yesterday.Sounded t0o good to be true.Just noticed they wanted $20 to process.Thanks to this search engine and people complaints there is one less victim.There needs to be more publictiy to expose these scam creeps at a time when money is hard to come by.

• Br
    broke in florida Oct 14, 2009

BROKE IN FLORIDA

Thank you for this information, I too have gotten qotten a letter saying I had won 3, 175, 536.00. They didnt ask for money they just wanted my signiture so I signed it and sent it back.Then started thinkin about the to good to be true thing and got on line.Now that Ive read all these complaints if they do send somthing back wanting money I think Ill just box up some horse poop and send it to them.The economy being the way it is the law or the government should do something about this, after all these people are just feeding on peoples desperation.

STILL BROKE IN FLORIDA

• Od
    ODESHER Oct 15, 2009

I got one of these letter saying I won 3, 179, 536 .thank God for the Internet, I am going to call my attorney General and I am going to sent him the letters.Oh! I RECEIVE TWO

• Sh
    shurhonda Oct 24, 2009

i am a single mother of four work very hard for the things life gives me but this is a sick joke 60 days away from x-mas and i dont think this is fun and i am willing to help anyone that knows a way to get this people my 10 year old daughter open this lie an i dont like the way this lie made us feel . Life is extra hard these days we dont need other people slappin us in our face life doses that every day .

MARY SEAMAN Nov 02, 2009

When, when, when will it end!! These people are predators - waiting to feed on the hopes and dreams of the needy.
    Somehow, they must be stopped!!

• Ni
    nicoleparker Nov 05, 2009

This is some ###ing ###... this is a lie... my momz was dead plaining 2 go 2 jamaica with this lie... To IAA Go suck dick and play "ina" it...

• Am
    Amie Pitts Nov 12, 2009

Thanks to this web site, you saved me and my husband $20 gas money

• Rm
    rment Nov 13, 2009

I've received a couple of these recently by IAA. I agree with everyone else's assessment. If they ask for money for something you've supposedly won, you can bet it's a scam.

• Am
    amanda29 Nov 13, 2009

I cant belive that someone would do this...I just recived a letter, and knew right away that something was up..who really wins 2 million 5 hundred dollars..but I dont think it's right for someone to play with pepole like that ..because I would love to win money being a single mother of three and living with MS.. that money sure would come in handy...someone really needs to put a stop to that...

• Eu
    EUGENE MONTESI Nov 14, 2009

my mother inlaw just received a notification that she won $ 2, 500, 000.00 and to send $20.00 dollars to claim her prize, I agree with everyone else that this crap should be investigated .I mean what do these's people think that i was born yesterday.

• Je
    Jeannette Estep Dec 08, 2009

I had gotten one of these letters, not one but several, asking for 20.00 with each letter or notification of the prize money of 2, 500, 000 but I finally woke up when I got 6 notifications in one day. so am happy I woke up and researched their name. I was wondering if the post office can go after these people. Of course they are sent just before the Holiday season. December 6, 2009. JE Florida

NO1Flyingace Dec 15, 2009

I just received a letter from this outfit, or scam Artist's if you will. Why do people enjoy
    scams like this. They should be prosicuted to the full extent of the law.

[email protected]

• Je
    jen in the carolinas Feb 08, 2010

i just got a mailing from IAA asking for 20 dollars to recieve 2.5 million. what a bunch of s$#& ! if you get one of these it's a scam!