International Award Advisorsaward account 2,500,000.000

E

Money and Prize notification from IAA/June Aguiar for $2, 500, 000.00. Asking for $20 fees to register final documents.
SCAM!!!

Larry Earnhardt Nov 10, 2008

The company makes it seem like you have already won the cash prize they mention. Instead of letting you know they are just putting your name out to be potential canidates for sweepstakes or whatever.

larry j stamps sr Dec 15, 2008

I recieved a notice that i won money. I did not belive it was true.

• Kl
    kldelat Apr 13, 2009

I received a notice from International Award Advisors, Huntington Station, NY stating that I won $3, 175, 536.00, but need to send $20.00 to confirm my name and address by April 23, 2009. I sent them back, that I confirm that that is my name and address, and I will give them $20 out of my $3, 175, 536.00 winnings to confirm it. If you won money, why would you have to pay anything for what you won? They should not be allowed to mail out such a scam.

• St
    stephen Apr 23, 2009

i send a 20.00 money order

• Wh
    Where_My_Money_AT Apr 29, 2009

they are full on scammers i got the same letter today and from the same place but i won 2.5 million ha well i'm thinking about sue n I can;t have this bull sent to me any longer.

• Wh
    Where_My_Money_AT Apr 29, 2009

Simply BS NEVER SEND ANY MONEY TO THESE FAKE A$$ SCAMMERS WITH THEY'RE FAKE A$$ CERTIFICATE. I AINT SEND THEM $H!T GET IT OUT YA @$$ b!TC&

• Jp
    j.p May 11, 2009

Here is what the letter writting :our most sincere salutation are in oder for you.Your identification as recipient for repoted cash award entitlements totaling over $2.500.000.00 has been confirmed; (my name)we are so please at having the honor of informing you of this wonderful news.At 4:00 pm on april 23 2009 our records authenticated that(my name)known holder of identification No.*[protected]*as filed in our main office is 100%positively appointed to receive imediate delivery of prize information data providing information acess to monies in exess of $2.500, 00, 00.(myname)this information is real and actual ; base on the result participation ia ntional promotion in wish your subsequent identification is affirmed and anounced.Now we are attending to your file and waiting to expedite and delivery to of proprietary money and prize notification documents pending your response.With much hapiness for you (my name)-we know of your exitement also -please fallow the simple direction for ealease of these documents as fallows...(my name)as a known recipient holding exclusive I.D.#*[protected]* .you you are now proceded for the completion of your 100% GUARANTED full acess to the over $2.500, 000, 00 monies and prize and opportunities reported. ECT..

• Lu
    lucette jeanmary May 12, 2009

my name is lucette jeanmary i send 20 dollar cash in the mail . to international award advisors if i eligeble please direct deposit my trasaction file *[protected]*

• Ks
    ks916 Jun 19, 2009

verification/transmittal request for disbursment of 3, 175, 536.00 dollars

• Ks
    ks916 Jun 19, 2009

pretty messed up that they can get away with this crap how can we stop them like myself and others im sure have fallen for this scam and or others like this i have received at least 10 different scams

• Ru
    rucinada Jul 05, 2009

They are not the people to give you the money. The invisable 3rd party has your money to pay out to you. Let me know if you get it because mine comes after your do.

• Lo
    LoraML Jul 10, 2009

I got in the mail too..checked to authentcity in-line and this is what i see!!!

• Lo
    LoraML Jul 10, 2009

I came to check HOW REAL my winnings were.They thought they could get me..but I CHCK everything on-line first!!!

• Ce
    CELC Jul 10, 2009

I received the same exact letter today. The only differences were the date the $20 was due and my winning number. Gosh, I needed that money very badly. I am widowed and lost my job in April 2009. I was going to send the money and remembered what my son said about you shouldn't have to pay to get the winnings. So, I checked on line and reviewed all these entries and sat down and cried. I had hoped that it was true but I guess I really knew all the time that it wasn't. The government should be able to get them for using the mail for fraudelent purposes. I hope they do and whoever the Carol Walker is that signed my letter I hope her nose rots off. CELC NC

• Li
    lil mama Jul 14, 2009

Oh my goodness, I received the same letter. Stating that I was the winner of $2, 500, 000 and all I had to do was send in $20 for the monies to be released. It was almost believeable because the award notification looked official. The red light for me was the fact that there was no contact number, thats when I googled the company and found that others have recieved the exact same SCAM award letter. I am so glad I didn't send my $20, (I need that $20) thank you all.

• Do
    domair Jul 18, 2009

I have recieved a letter stating I won 2, 500, 000.00 in July 2009 and all I have to do is send in 20.00 and the offical document but I decided to check what they are first thats where I found this site. A couple days later I got 2 more letters from NPRC and Data release Division both stating I won millions, just like International Award advisors from what I learned they are not what they say. I checked all the companys on this site and they said the same for all 3 frauds.

• Am
    Amy W. Oct 08, 2009

On October 7, 2009, I also received an "Official Document" from the International Award Advisors, notifying me that I am a recipient for cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00. They require that I send them $20 for processing and report fee. They even enclose a return envelope to ensure that the $20 goes to their correct address at PO Box 8050, Huntington Station, NY. Thanks for reporting this evil scam from unscrupulous people. Amy

• Ms
    ms. you need to know Oct 22, 2009

I am pissed that's what, take me off your list immeditieatly sheila from n.c

• De
    deezy Nov 04, 2009

Funny that I received the same letter with the same amount $3, 175, 536.00 dated Nov. 4, 2009. I had to respond by my birth-day Nov. 16, 2009. This is a scam, the world is doin bad for those who participate and nobody is goin to be gvin that kind of money out randomly. And if it is money owed to you it will be there for ever and you dont have to pay for your money. Thats how there companies get rich off A twenty dollar bill when a million stupid people do it. You want money to stretch pay your tithes and God will bless you; that is just whats owed to God.

• Sm
    Smarter Woman Nov 05, 2009

I just received my letter today from, International Award Advisors, post office 8050, Huntington Station NY 11746. I had won $3, 175, 536.oo I need to send $20.00 for processing fee. Of course they needed my respond by Nov 19, so that I can get the money. Sad fools I say. Why do you need $20.00 when you are giving me 3, 175, 536.00 They think evryone one was born last night. tsk!tsk! sad fools.

Just want to say thank you for giving me the opprtunity to educate my girls on thieves like these.

• Ci
    cindy 2009 Nov 13, 2009

they want me to send them 20 dollars so i can get my cash prize of 2, 500, 000.00 dollars

• Wi
    william pullin Nov 13, 2009

SWEEPSTAKES MONEY &PRIZE ELIGIBILITY NOTIFICATION

• Yo
    You Didn't Fool Me Nov 13, 2009

I am so glad that I got on this website and found out about this scam. First, I called my local Post Office and they could not help me. So, I said that if I need to send $20 or any money it must be fraud or a scam. Well, it is! Something should be done to people that do this to other people! Thank you.

• Vi
    virginia cassolino Nov 14, 2009

I received a letter showing that I would be awarded the amount of $2, 500, 000.00 if I submitted CASH or check in the mail to a P.O. BOX for the International award advisors...this has to be a scam - otherwise the check would be in the mail !!!

• Di
    Disgusted in NY Nov 14, 2009

I get about 10 of those letters every week. Do you read the websites from the FBI and Scambusters. I must say I think you are incredibly gullible to think someone you do not know, who lives in another country and is asking you for money to get money is totally ridiculous. I think you should get on a space ship and try to find GOD because you will have a better chance of getting any money from GOD than from anyone stating that you won millions etc. Never give money to anyone if you do you are being scammed. If you get a check in the mail YES it will look & feel real but it will bounce in about 2 weeks causing you tons of trouble. It is so amazing that you hit the complaint board because you are apparently not taking the time to find out what the scammed letter is about. Go to scambusters, FBI and so many other sites out there telling you NOT TO DO IT. You are the only one to blame for your stupidity. I have even seen stories of this on my local TV station so I do not know where you are but get your head out of the sand.

Not this trick Nov 27, 2009

i recieved a letter to enter the sweepstakes a few weeks ago. the letter indicated there was no purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes and i just needed to call in and confirm my info. when i called in i spoke with 2 different people who told me all i needed to do was give them my credit card # and i would receive 2 expensive watches and a 12 month subscription to 5 different magazines for the low payment of $46.00. when i didnt want to give them my card # they repeatedly pushed the necesity and good deal. i ended up hanging up on a "supervisor" who kept pushing that i give him my card #. dont give them any info u dont want them to use against u. now after receiving a certificate and checking the company on bbb.org im glad i didnt give them anything.

Sandy Arceo Nov 27, 2009

I GOT THE EXACT SAME LETTER TODAY--- If we really won anything we wouldn't have to pay any money to collect. I send it back and tell them to take it out of my winnings and send me whatever is left after they take their $20.00 out. BET THEY GET MAD. WHO CARES. They would not like it one bit if the shoe was on the other foot. I wonder what enjoyment they get out of cheating hard working people out of their money. That is dirty and all I can say is may GOD have mercy on all of you who have any part in this scam.

• Se
    seaside Nov 28, 2009

offered to process access to $2, 500, 000 award to me for $20

• Ti
    tiffany~ Nov 30, 2009

i dont know how i won 2500000 during a recession i felt so good when i open the mail but after thought i decided to check them out online and got this website thank you so much i was truely about to quit my job and send them 20$ lol i really thought i was rich why havent these people been caught yet!

• Vi
    vicpic Dec 13, 2009

asked to send 20.00 everytime - received mail 2x.

• G4
    g4keith Jan 09, 2010

got one today my second from them with-in 3 weeks, they must be as desperate as some of the out of work folks suffering from this recession and or disabiled like myself.

Comments

• Ph
    phillip b Jan 09, 2010

International Award Advisors give their address for people to send $20 so why dont police go there and arest who ever comes to pick up there mail?Insted they let people like this get away with these scams.All these scammers leave addresses for people to send money so why is it so hard to catch them and stop them?

• Sm
    Smart Cookie 2 Jan 09, 2010

I just got my letter from I.A.A and I'm not gining them my hard earned $20. If I'm supposed to get $2, 500, 000 then what the hell they need $20 for? Where were they getting $2, 500, 000 to pay me if they can't even pay a $20 fee? They're so stupid and I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for thier scam.

latoya32 Jan 09, 2010

wow thats crazy i allmost sent the money but something told me to google it i wish these people could get in truble for doing such bull as broke as i am i dont have time 4 this crap i just want to thank all the pep on hear with more since then me im glad i didnt get my hopes up

• Th
    thomas dickerson Jan 12, 2010

yes this is a joke inot rich nore am i going to be rich i really wish they quit sending me there junk

• Th
    thomas dickerson Jan 12, 2010

i have sent over 150.00dolllars and no check

• Mr
    mrs cramer Jan 13, 2010

i just got a letter to andi do wish someone could do something about this crap its not fair for people to even have to deal with this bull what a scam and im just glad people have common sense to post their comments on this website so other people can see that this is fake

• Td
    TDCTAT Jan 14, 2010

January 14th 2010 and they are still at it. I have won $2, 500, 000. All I have to do is send them $20. Why doesn't someone bust these creeps? I am going to report them to the Better Busines Bureau and anyone else I can. Why are they not behind bars?

• Td
    TDCTAT Jan 14, 2010

This link will get you to the United States Postal Service to file a mail fraud complaint. I filed a complaint there and contacted my local TV stations by email about International Award Advisors, so they can make the public aware by the news or their websites. The only way to get rid of this kind of thing is for the public to take action and spread the word. I am thankful for websites like this one, that made me aware and saved me from sending them money, or the stress of wondering if they were legitimate.
    Thanks everyone!

• Kl
    KLS728 Jan 15, 2010

Just received notice of big award totaling $2, 500, 000.00 in the mail on January 12, 2010.
    It is very comforting to see people sharing this information on the internet! Because so many of us would get taken if we did not resort to this resource.

Thank you!