Internationa Securities And Transglobal ServicesPayment of sent package/gift box for local handling

V

HELLO,
honey i have send the package to u, and the content of the package are, an engagement ring, chopard rolex wrist watch, cannel parffume, the picture of my family my father my mother my brother, and 7, 000 pounds (seven thousand british pounds), honey try and use the money to get a passport and come to uk. honey i will be going to offshor work tomorow to spend 2 week. I have send the package on friday, and this is the wedside of the company, that i send the package to u. (www.intsects.com) and the ref number to track is REF NUMBER [protected] and TRACK NUMBER [protected] so when u recieve the package try and call me. thanks, bye i love u. bye.

• Mu
    Muhammad Akram Sep 02, 2009

h have recieved SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL LETTER OF APPOINTMENT from petronas oil Company

and they want me to sign the contract to work as Accountant Engineer.

and they want me to contact the following address:

IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA
    Headquarters of the Department of Immigration, Malaysia (Ministry of Home Affairs) Level 1-7 (Podium) Block 2G4, Precinct 2, and Federal Government
    Administration Centre and 62550 Putrajaya Malaysia.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Contact Person: Mr. Rahim Mohammed.

is that true ??????????
    please tell me at Email [email protected]

MARGARET AJIAMBO OGUTU Oct 12, 2009

RE GIFT PARCEL REF [protected]. TRACK [protected]. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GIFT PARCEL FROM MARK TONNY. AM BEING ASKED TO PAY USD 580
    THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO YONG IN MALAYSIA. I BELIEVE MY PARCEL WAS PAID FOR BY THE SENDER IN UK TO ITS FINAL DESTINATION NAIROBI KENYA.

THE PARCEL ID LYING IN MALAYSIA. WHY SHOULD I PAY HANDLING AND EXTRA
    CHARGES?

MY E-MAIL IS ATTACHED ON THE RECEIPT. ([email protected])

• De
    deape Oct 22, 2009

I want to know about the address of international security and transglobal service in malaysia. Because I want to go there to asking about my package. My friend send me a package from UK a week ago. And I'm being ask to pay 850US$. I'm already transfer my money to them but untill now I still didn't got my package. His name is robinson jude, he's said that his from transglobal malaysia. But until now I lose contack with him. I lose my money n my package. I just want to know is transglobal in malaysia is exist or not. If there available, where is the address. Send me on my email soon as possible on "[email protected]". Thanks.

maria corazon venecia Dec 04, 2009

I want to know about this company international security and transglobal service in malaysia if this company is true, becos they are asking me to pay $750 US dollars for my package from my fiance from manchester UK but this is was paid by him in UK before he sent it and why, also I read a lot of complaint about this company so I think this is a smuggling company and if I find this is true I will report this to the police authority, so pls. don't do this kind of ###ing business ur running off and advised to all the people beware of this.Thanks for ur cooperation.

• Bl
    blessedwoman Dec 22, 2009

Hi, Fellow Victims of Scam from “ Booby Bush” – codename or chatname thru INTERNATIONAL SECURITY TRANSGLOBAL SERVICE. I want to share with you the scam that I received for us to learn and beware of this people.

<[email protected]>

hide details (3 days ago)
    Honey, how are you honey?hope you are doing good. this are the things i brought for u and the attached is the receipt of the package gift i sent to u I have sent the package of my gift containing my company toshiba laptob, a new brand costly dress and under wears, gold ring, perfumes, blackberry handphone, a set of white gold neck-less with a rose flower, cosmetic set, personal item and some cash inside the sealed envelope with my family pictures in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and to take good care of your self, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from me.

I sent it to your name and address you gave me
    ADDRESS
    PHONE NUMBER: **********
    EMAIL: ************@yahoo.com

From my enquiry the pack will arrive to its destination as soon as possible
    i send it thru INTERNATIONAL SECURITY TRANSGLOBAL SERVICE
    www.intsects.com here is the tracking number and reffrence number
    track it everday to know when it arrived ur country

Tracking number: *************
    Reff: number: *************

Please let me know when you receive the pack.

Dear you know that my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life so i willingly decide to share with you .
    I will always be here for you.

With love from,
    Booby_bush – This name is only created by the person who is trying to get money from us amouting US$750
    +[protected] (mobile number of the sender claiming that he is from Scotland, UK) This name is not existing. This Mobile number was just created through online.

As per the online contacts services of www.intsects.com, these are their braches/offices unfortunately not existing. This is all crap letting us know that they are real and well known safe shipping company, in fact, we went in Equity Plaza, theres no existing company under their name. There’s a room 14-01 but different company. ;-)

SINGAPORE

20 Cecil Street, #14-01,
    Equity Plaza Singapore (0497055)
    Email:[email protected]

Phone: [protected]

MALAYSIA,
    Suite 14.05&15.06 Level 19
    Amoda Building No22
    Jalan Imbi Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia
    Email: [email protected]

Phone: [protected]

I received a call & sms through this number : “[protected]”. A woman named “Hasneh Binti Adam” advised me to pay via Western Union thru her name immediately for me to be able to get the parcel door to door. Once I send the amount of US$750, within that day I’m gonna get my parcel coz the Parcel is already arrived in Malaysia. (so clever monkey right?). Later on after 30 minutes ago, a.k.a. Booby Bush called me up saying my wife, my love, my fiance, send them the details of the money transfer. Funny, as if Im gonna do that? Sending money via Western Union to the person that I never know and never seen in my entire life? That’s ### ###! He want me to settle all the things ahead and asked me to borrow money to anyone else because I have Pounds15000 on it and pay them later on. Crazy Man! The content of the letter is overwhelming to all ladies. So BEWARE Asian Country is their number one target market. Please know that it was very easy to get an online websites nowadays. Chatting is fine but do not believe especially when there’s a money involved on it. Attached here is the photos used by Booby Bush via Tagged and other forums (http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5430425698). He is imagining that he's a Multi Millionaire. Go to hell ###! My intention of uploading this pictures, is for everyone goodness especially if this photos is not the real owner itself using other faces to make a fool because of the looks. They also have their own forms looks like the parcel was paid in the UK and successfully sent to the recipient. Please see the exact form they sent me.

Booby B
    Basic Info: 40, Male, Scotstown, United Kingdom
    Last Active: 12 hours ago
    Profile Views: 874 times
    This profile is set to private just today.

God is Good! He never let me send any single cents to this monsters. hahahahahhaha

• La
    ladycha Dec 30, 2009

O my God, thank you for blessed woman, who posted a complain about this company.

Cause I was soo closed to pay US$750 to the same woman, same service western union, same phone number. She called me like 5 times today, insisting so I pay that amount today, as soon as possible.

I was curious, why this woman is so insisting and so unprofessional. Then I browsed a web and found this complaint.

The worse thing is the sender just made a "friend" with me, is this sincere??

Please do careful!

Here I copied her email to me:

Payment Description:

Handling: $250.00
    Forwarding/shipping: $380.00
    Local Tax: $120.00
    Total USD$750.00

The following is the information details for the payment.
    Name: Hasneh Binti Adam,
    Add: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Payment Amount: USD$750.00
    Contact No: +[protected]

P/S: Please make payment through Western Union because it is the faster
    and safer way transfer of money.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have encounter any problem.

Regards,
    Hasneh

• La
    ladycha Dec 30, 2009

I got the same msg.
    Same name, same ph number, same company, same uk, same pattern.

Then I replied her email, by sending her this page. Hope sho knows that we are not stupid!

• Ye
    Yes, there are scamers Dec 26, 2010

I had same this problem in last summer. But then i know they are HAS BEEN SCAMERS. God saw them bad process of scam, and GOD will decide about the scam... I just want forget it all...