INTERNAL FLIGHT AUSTRALIABEING IGNORED

My wife a I booked a trip to Tasmania on the 9/4/2011 flight QF648 booking referance 7VSJRK everything was fine till she was told she had breast cancer on the 24/12/2010 and is just having the first of 6 chemo sessions followed by 7 weeks of radiation so we have to postpone the trip we don't want a refund just put it off to a later date.

My complaint is I emailed QANTAS customer service on the 2/3/2011 and haven't had a reply the email address I used was
QANTAS CUSTOMER SERVICE -- [protected]@yourbooking.qantas.com.au

Looking forward to a reply.

REGARDS CLAUDE