IntergrelScam

R

I had a charge on my Verizon bill for a service I did not use ( a 900 Number for Atlantic Mgmt) I called Integretel to complain and the rep said it would be credited to my Acct. I also called Verizon to flag my acct. and dicused this with them. I did get a credit but also another charge for the same amount but this time by A company called The Billing Resource. This took the place of the credit so I really did not get what I should have, a credit to my Verizon bill. I will try to get this fixed, but I don't think any thing will happen. This is a scam and the next step will be to go to the better business consumer complaint division.
ALL THESE COMPANIES ARE A SCAM THIS TAPPED IN TO MY COMPUTER AND MADE THIS CALL WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT, VIA AN ADVERTISEMENT!!!
INTEGREL, THE BILLING RESOURCE AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE A MONEY MAKING SCAM