Intercom Courier ServicesDating and Courier Scam

T

Hi everyone,
I’ve meet this guy in Tagged we chatted for several months. He said that he is from Hammersmith, London. He told me story of what happened to his love he meet in the Internet. I petty him because I’ve thought his been scammed by the girl. Then we continued chatting eventually we agree to get married, He will come with his mum here in Manila. He asks me to pray for him and his dad to get a contact because it’s for our future etc.etc.. He said they are able to get the contract and her parent said I’m now part of their family.
All the story he told me really sounds real. They are going to have Anniversary party for his dad company and he will video everything for me to see him and to trust him. His parents also give me gift. A watch, earrings, Lady handbag(GUCCI), Clothes. Etc..etc.. Then he said that the work he told me about it would start soon. He is flying to Middlebrough to start the work. He said he will send the package before flying. He called me before going to the airport and call me again when he arrived in Middlebrough. Told me that he scan the shipping receipt and I should make a print for it for security reason. Give me a web site where I can truck the package. Then the package arrived in Malaysia and I got an email from the courier (http://www.interconcourier.com) saying I need to pay 3560RM I did not have personal money during that time. What I did, I browed money and used the money for my kids medication to pay the said amount. After a day they ask again that the Malaysian Inland Revenue ask for VAT and Insurance so they can deliver the package to me. But I did not pay the said amount. I ask MY SAID BF if he can send money. He said it’s not easy to send money from UK. I said that’s not true because I have friends from UK who send money to there family back home. He was angry because I believe my friends more than him. Then I started doing some research. The Address of the Courier Head office in UK does not excess and the Home address he gave me is a PO BOX .

So, right now I’m trying to get back to this guy. I will seek help so this people will get caught.
Beware to this guy. His tagged name is Eric B email adds: [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Fo
    foxynik Oct 14, 2009

We have the same problem now. I hope he will caught and bring to jail.

• Fo
    foxynik Oct 14, 2009

Here's the name of name of the account offices i trasferred the money...

BEWARE : KAIRUL HUDA ROSLAN of Malaysia

• Ta
    taggedscam Oct 15, 2009

That's the same name where I also transferred money last month.

Beware this names:

KAIRUL HUDA ROSLAN
    Norlaily Mohamad
    Eric Brown
    Tony Gebson

They are in one team

• Ta
    taggedscam Oct 15, 2009

This address they uses in UK does not excess.
    To verify the address visit

Tel and fax number both Mobile phone or number you get using Skype.

12 Cliff Brown Road
    BD3 5CE,
    United Kingdom.
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]

• Ci
    cindy wong May 10, 2011

Hi I just have a scam case..claiming they are from intercontential courier service..see link : http://interconcourierservice.page.tl. i knew this guy mark harry (phone no: [protected] home address marble arch tower 55 bryanston st london W15 7AA london england). Mark said he want to marry me and come to my country in June. He said he sent me a parcel which contain iphone, clothings, branded bags etc, diamond set and put pounds 50, 000 inside the parce.. Then, the courier company named intercontential company called me and said my parcel is witheld in the malaysia custom (pay to Mr Ibrahim Omar No 148 muntara desa, jalan 57, taman kepong, Malaysia) and I have to pay a clearance fee of USD1, 500. Mark called me persistently and insist I pay this fee to get the parcel as his money of 50, 000 pound is inside. I got no choice so I paid up. Next, the courier company said they found the pound 50, 000 inside the parcel and said I can be arrested for money laundering and sentenced to 6 to 10 years jail term. So they said I need to pay USD3, 500 to get this certificate of money laundering and the parcel will be send to me.. So any urgent advice, please .. Can someone in London check if this addres exist? Thanks Cindy Wong

• Pu
    pumpiera Mar 28, 2013

yo tengo un problema esta persona me ha mandado segun su relato dos cajas desde libia y el paquete esta retenido en camboya ahora ellos piden dinero para poder liberarlo no se que creer y han puesto esta direccion de correo lo extraño es que dos compañias de envios estan mandando mensajes similares para que les realice el deposito y es por ello mi duda y me dicen que haga el pago a nombre de georgia alita en phnom penh camboya por favor que hacer si me dan una respuesta lo mas pronto posible

• Ne
    negrogris Dec 04, 2014

Hola, esta estafa ha llegado hasta Costa Rica, un tipo que se hace llamar Paul Williams nos hizo la misma estafa, dijo que enviaria 160 000$ supuestamente para comprar una casa aquí ya que el queria venirse a vivir a Costa Rica con mi madre.
    Supuestamente envió el dinero, a los 2 días recibimos un correo indicando que el dinero fue detenido en Camboya porque no tenia documentos para pago de impuestos, lo increible con todo esto es que fueron capaces de hacer una pagina web llamada Intercom Express Curier y hasta tracking ID le dan para supuestamente seguir el "paquete", el nos dijo que pagaramos 550$ para liberar el paquete cosa que no hicimos y me di a la tarea de investigar en internet y dí con esta pagina, le dijimos que esto era una estafa y desapareció del sitio web donde conoció a mi madre.
    Por favor no se dejen engañar, esta es gente vividora de la india que solo busca estafar a gente honrada y trabajadora.