intelligent investigations/background checksintelligent investigations

i provided my fathers ssn and last resident and they dont even use his ssn to find him, he is 61or62 and they gave me 46 people who have nothing to do with his adress or name is was supposed to tell me everything about him and him only, and they didnt even do that!!!thier was no background search for him they ripped my off if i dont get my money back i will contact the bbb and or have this site marked by mcafree site adviser for all internet searches on intelligent investigation..give my money back!!!