Integral IT LLCScam and cheating

B

This institute claims to provide training and placement services in the area of in-demand software testing and quality assurance. When I visited them before starting the training they promised me that they will give me 3 months /10 week training (once a week 4 hrs) comprehensive training to Software testing and then they will help me get a job interview. They have all kind of promises on their website that they have placed many people in top positions in fortune 100 companies. I don't trust their claims and testimonials on their visit. It is all hoax.

They took my money and same thing happened to 15 other people. After 3 weeks into the training they told us that they are shutting down the classes and there wont be any placement services. We paid them 1300USD and I feel that I am ripped off. The training is not of good quality and the faculty cant even speak proper english. He trains very superficially and doesn't take interest and answer questions. Do not even go close to this place. These people are the biggest fraud...

I am really upset that I got ripped off by these crooks.

• Fo
    Fool_me_once_Fool_me_twice Jul 24, 2009

I took the training too and everything was exactly as what you said. The instructors were not good enough and the training was poor. Besides, the placement they promised never ever actually happened to any one I know, and the hiring manager named Priti never replied emails after taking the money.
    So after being through all this, I would say it's a rip-off and not recommend anyone to go for it.
    The training organization is called integral-it and it's under a company named simplion.

• Jb
    jbabass Jul 24, 2009

Be very wary when entering into any agreements where people from India are involved. At least, you have learned this much.