Insiders Secrets Guide$4.95/mo charge scam

C

This was probably originated from the Wu Yi Tea website but you can not see anywording that links insider secret and you are charged $4.95 automatically w/o consent. Its a fraud and someone needs totrack this. I am disputing this charges through my bank but be aware they will get you through hidden links and you will not be able to get a live person and not locate true website.

More Insiders Secrets Guide Complaints & Reviews

• To
    Tom Dec 19, 2008

I signed up for the WUYI Tea for weight loss and I got screwed. It seems that the WUYI Tea has a partner ship with the Insiders Secrets Guide (ISG) company. The first seven days is free. Then they charge you after that $4.95 per month. I don't remember signing up for the ISG or seeing anyting with my Tea orders that I received about ISC.
    Here's the thing ... when you call the toll-free number [protected] you get a recording to go to the website. After doing a search and calling WUYI Tea I got a phone number to talk to someone. The number for ISG is [protected] ... and speak with Mary Ann. Her operator number is 436. She was in a calling station in Denver, at least that is what she told me but she had a strong Indian (Country of India) accent.
    This whole thing is a rip-off and scam. Beware.

• Pe
    Peggi Ann Dec 05, 2008

I noticed a charge of 4.94 on my credit card for a subscription to an online tips website that I didn't subscribe to. When I tried to call and cancel, [protected], I was directed to another website to cancel the account. I went to www.insidersecretsguide.com, clicked on "LIVE CHAT" and in just minutes was able to get the account closed and a confirmation number to reference in the future, if necessary. Try the website and good luck.

ChristineTaylor Dec 04, 2008

A bill for web access for $4.95 appeared today in my checking account. I never ordered anything about diet tips! I was given an 800 number from my bank, which gave me this website. I refuse to be robbed.

The number is as follows: [protected]

Please contact me with the solution to this,

Christine Taylor

• Lo
    Lorraine Wood Dec 02, 2008

I just got a call from my bank and was told that I had been charged two times on the same day for 4.95 for something I did not order. I can not get a phone number and my bank gave me a number of [protected] to call, it is the number for Insiders Secrets Guide.com. And when you call you only get a recording to go the web site. BUT, I can not get to the web site using "www.insiderssecretsguide.com" just to all of the complaint webs. I want to get these charges dropped and stopped. Any one have any luck. CANCEL THESE CHARGES!

sandra Nov 21, 2008

Same thing happened to me. I went to insidersecretsguide.com/ and did the live chat and "Supposively" it has been canceled so im hoping. But try doing the live chat on the website because they give you and confirmation number for your cancelation. Good luck!

• Kr
    kristy/ kris oglesby Nov 20, 2008

I don't want this or anything else charged to my visa card.

• Na
    NANCY WILEY Nov 19, 2008

nancy wiley this may be of help of help phone 1/866/363/0187
    press 2 i hope this will get every cancled

• Na
    NANCY WILEY Nov 19, 2008

I am gettin ready to my account and have been tring to stop this $4. 95 charge stll unable to do so

• Bo
    Bobbie Nov 13, 2008

I am in the process of calling my card now to stop payment.
    I am disputing these charges through my bank.

• El
    Elizabeth Tedescucci Nov 12, 2008

I have called about this one time before and was told it would be taken care of . Again I get a bill with not one but 2 charges. I am in the process of calling my card now to stop payment. Please be advised that I will not pay these charges and niether will my credit card. I want off of your list. When I last spoke to someone I was told now to worry that it would be taken care of and it was not. Now I am taking care of it. So stop billing me!!!