Insider Secrets GuideI did NOT order this. I want my $4.95 that you charged on my MasterCard account. NOW!

A

I got charged for a service I did NOT order, and I want to be credited IMMEDIATELY. And I want to make certain that they will not slip me in on their "list" in future. It's "businesses" like this that sour normal people on ordering off the Internet for fear somebody will do false stuff like this. I am angry. You may call me from Nov 4 thru Nov 7 at: [protected] to tell me how this will be settled.

More Insider Secrets Guide Complaints & Reviews

Joanne Bellisari Oct 30, 2008

I did not authorize this to be charged to my credit card

• De
    Denise ONeill Nov 04, 2008

can you tell me how you were able to get a hold of this company? they also charged my account and i cannot seem to get a hold of them by phone or internet - did you ever get a hold of them????? - did you get your money back - i am really mad over this (just noticed this and they have been debited by account for 3 months)

[protected]@msn.com or [protected] (work #)

• Cr
    cricket1012 Nov 05, 2008

I got charged $4.95 also for this stupid guide and i did not order it. I want my money back now. Right now or I am going to go to the FBI on fraud charges, on this company or what ever it is. This is not right. You can not buy any thing online, because of people, business like this that just charge your card even if you did not say they could. How do I get ahold of these people direcet.

Thanks

• Cr
    cricket1012 Nov 05, 2008

ya they did charge my card before $9.95, but they used a different site. They did refund me that amount and i told them then do not charge my card again, but they did this time it was the $4.95 and i cant get ahold of any one this time... if any one figures this out please let me know. [protected]@aol.com

thanks and god bless

• Pa
    Paul Rice Nov 07, 2008

They got account # from another company and charged me $4.95 and will not refund my money. They dont have a phone number, and I think they are a bunch of crooks

thanks
    Paul

Cheryl Orwig Nov 08, 2008

They did it to me also. And its not only $4.95. They charged me twice that and one $9.95!! They wouldnt refund my money cause they said when I purchased a item on there it was on the terms and conditions. I think it was the wii diet tea. That was a scam also. They said it was a sample for free but all you had to pay was shipping cost. Then when you get the item they charge your account for future sales. I returned the item. Then this insider secrets starting showing up on my account. So I think they are owned by the same racket. Ripoff artists.

• Pa
    Pam Nov 14, 2008

You need to go www.insidersecretsguide.com to get a chat person to cancel your order and copy your chat screen and definetly write down the confirmation #. I've been charged 4 times and requested cancellation 2 months ago and still getting the charge. Before I didn't write down the confirmation # today I did and she said I would receive credit for just this month. So we'll see.

• La
    Lavenia McCullough Nov 14, 2008

I want this charge to stop being added to AmericanExpress effective now

• Lo
    Loretta Evans Nov 17, 2008

please stop taking money out of my account. I did not order this crap. I will contact the BBB it this continue. I did not give you permission to charge me anything. This was suppose to be free with my order from WUYI Tea.
    Please e-mail me an let me knoe this has been taking care of today!.

Loretta Evans

• De
    Delores Nov 17, 2008

I did not order this i did not apply for this. Please stop charging my account. I did not give permission for any one to charge my account...PLEASE STOP!!!
    Delores

Marie Nov 17, 2008

I have been charged 4.95 on my credit card from this co. which is a extention from the wi tea co. they are a a credit card theft co. they take your card no. and pass it on. they are being investgated, and will all go to jail, if they do not return your money, i tried to call them and the email is a fake also. lawyers are working on this and the fbi. so if they are smart they will return the money, they are being watch [the eye in the sky]

• Lu
    Luella Schreiner Nov 17, 2008

I DID Not order this charge of $4.95 to be charged to my Discover card. I demand that you refund the money and do not charge any more to my Discover card.
    I will go to the BBB if this isn't taken off immediatly.
    When I called, you said there was a large blue chat line I could communicate to you with. I can't find it.
    I did not give you permission to charge me for this!
    Call me at [protected] as soon as you have this resolved.

• H
    h Nov 20, 2008

This was done to me. I also thought I was just getting WUYI Tea.
    I got charged for this and another item that was like 15.95. This insider secret guide # to cxl is [protected]. Just stay on the phone I was on hold for 10 or so min. but it was finally cxl and now I have a confirmation # and a name. They refused to give me a refund. I will never again order anything they will just give your cc # to anyone.

Hope this helps all of you.

• St
    Stephanie Nov 21, 2008

I was also charged without my knowledge. Horrible thing to do to people. I called the number at the top of this page under company info and unfortunatly for the lady that answered her home phone had been put in she was also ripped off by this company. Please do not call her the numbers are actually for the 9.95 charge [protected] 2nd prompt to speak to operator and for the 4.95 charge it is [protected] also 2nd prompt to speak to someone. Called Wu Yi tea the lady was no help said I would have to call both of the other numbers(rediculious)! I will never order from this company again very big ripoff! I will contact BBB!

God Bless America!
    Proud Mother of a United States Marine!

maria arriaga Nov 21, 2008

Please refund me the money you have withdrawn from my account i did not sign up for this. I will have your company reported if i don't see a refund.

• Tr
    trudy hageorn Nov 21, 2008

I never ordered this product, refund all money to my account, i am in the process of reporting this to the bbb please contact me when this money has been returned to my account

Christina Nov 27, 2008

I keep getting that stupid 4.95 on my visa bill too and i cant find anywhere where i can stop that. and i cant get ahold of anyone. I am tlaking to my lawyer if nobody gets back to me.

• Mo
    Monica Wilson Nov 28, 2008

I did not order this program and would like for you not to bill my credit card account any futher for 4.95

• Pe
    peter knight Dec 02, 2008

total scam from Wuyi tea...

• Re
    Renee Dec 03, 2008

I have just become another victim of their scheme... I have no clue what this guide is for nor do I care. I ordered one thing and now I am being charged for other things non related to the product because they are partners? Are you kidding me? Please just refund my card 4.95 ASAP! This is the second time this has happened and I do not appreciate my cc number being passed around like a joke. The number I called the first time was [protected] in which they refunded 9.95. I think I will try it again since they are all connected some kind of way. Thank you...

• Ta
    Tamatha Legarda Dec 04, 2008

I did not order this service for $4.95 it has been charged to my mastercard
    and would like to have my money back. I called the 1-800 number just to recieve a recording . I have also called my creditcard company to let them know that I did not authorize this charge. My next step is to get ahold of BBB.

analofley Dec 18, 2008

I signed on to www.insidersecretsguide.com BUT could not find anyway to get
    to a chat person. How do I do that. I definitely did not order this and my
    credit card is being charged.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices