Innovative Pharmaceuticals LLCwriting a bad check for $3,400

Innovative Pharmaceuticals, LLC wrote a check for my consulting services in amout of $3, 400 that I deposited on April 1, 2009. On April 8 it was returned due to no funds "Return Item Chargeback" .
I am no longer consulting Innovative Pharmaceuticals and I am advised not to talk to them. They still have my consulting equipment not returned back to me, that I am trying to get back asap. My account is now $1, 800 in red.
I appreciate very much your advice what am I supposed to do now.
Best regards
Tel: [protected]
emil: lweima.[protected]@together.net

• Th
    the outside looking in Jun 25, 2009

There is a huge monumental difference between, a company writing a check and it bouncing for insufficient funds, and a check that was stopped for every adequate business reason in the normal thinking peoples world. The difference is simply an exaggeration of events, versus actually knowing how to run and prosper in the business world.

• Dr
    Dr. Ludwig Weimann Jul 23, 2009

I, Ludwig Weimann, retract all statements regarding Innovative Pharmaceutical as the statements were not or are no longer accurate. In the event that it continues to remain viewable in some capacity as cached information on a search engine or a third party website, I apologize for the confusion and hereby reiterate my retraction of such statements as no longer accurate.