Innovagest 2000 SLpurchase of antivirus 2008

M

many many problems installing. like a fool i paid them $50. for a registration # not realling knowing what i was doing. i am now trying to get monies returned.

i called my credit card company reg. them and waiting to file a complaint.

support e-mail that i was given is not a real one. i will not stop trying to get a credit for this. i am wild about it.

they did provide a phone number. i call and i received a tape answered by an indian man who told me to leave a message. i hung up and will call back.
thank you.
please reply to my e-mail.

[protected]@verizon.net

• Rj
    R.J. Paradee Nov 06, 2008

Infected my computer and made me pay them $49.95 to register to fix it and then to make things worse they charged my account
    $79.00.

They didn't provide me with a product, just scammed me for money