inlanta Mortgage FRAUDmortgage fraud

Last July, my wife and I decided to sell our house and down size to condo. We found the condo, and began looking for a mortgage. My wife found a company on the internet. The company: inlanta Mortgage 5414 NW 88th Street Suite 120 Johnston, IA 50131. She contacted Jesse T. McCrady and Kyra Sommerville, his cell # is [protected]; her direct # is [protected], and explained to Jesse and Kyra that the whole deal was hinged on the sale of our first house. She was sent an application via fax, which we filled out and sent back to Jesse T. McCrady and Kyra Sommerville.

We got a contract on the house, which fell through 3 days before close. She called Jesse T. McCrady and Kyra Sommerville at inlanta Mortgage aware of this. Jesse T. McCrady, and Kyra Sommerville came back to her stating that we would still qualify. Both my wife and I sat down and did the numbers, and we both realized that we could not afford to buy the condo and keep the boat while making house payments.

Jesse T. McCrady and Kyra Sommerville, from inlanta Mortgage persisted, and just keep calling us and would not let the issue die. We were not pleased that Jesse T. McCrady or Kyra Sommerville with inlanta Mortgage would try to push us into this deal under these conditions. We decided to, on our own, sell the house. We contacted a local mortgage company, sold the house on our own, without a realtor, and purchased the condo. We never received anymore paperwork or anything from Jesse T. McCrady; Kyra Sommerville; or inlanta Mortgage...until a few months ago.

We came home from work and checked the mail, and there was a supoena for us to be in court, and Jesse T. McCrady and Kyra Sommerville from inlanta Mortgage stated that we owed them almost $5000.00 for services rendered??? We immediatly contacted an attorney, went to the initial hearing and told the judge that WE DID NOT OWE THIS!!!

Our attorney recommended that we attempt to settle...I was against the idea, but we offered $900.00 to settle just to have the whole mess disappear. They accepted, but we would never be able to file a complaint against them...I REFUSED!!! I want to make sure that Jesse T. McCrady; Kyra Sommerville; and inlanta Mortgage never tries to pull this stunt on any other consumer!!! We never received any "Right of Recision" paperwork, or any other document from Jesse T. McCrady; Kyra Sommerville; or inlanta Mortgage...

The unjustice here is that to date, we have had to spend $2000.00 in attorneys fees, taken time from work to deal with this issue, and are not done yet...!!! At this point, If I have to take out a 2nd mortgage to fight Jesse T. McCrady and Kyra Sommerville with inlanta Mortgage, then i will!!!...

Wrong is wrong, and right is right... I have spent endless days research Jesse T. McCrady and Kyra Sommerville with inlanta Mortgage and found them to be involved in a lot of mortgage fraud complaints. I am appalled at the complaints I have seen in the court house. Whats wrong with this picture???? And if you know of anyone that is contacted by Jesse T. McCrady; Kyra Sommerville; or inlanta Mortgage, tell them they are thieves that are being investigated by the Fed’s, and to Stay as fare away from them as possible.

Jesse T. McCrady, with inlanta Mortgage is a thief pretending to be a mortgage loan officer. Stay away he is being investigated by the feds for mortgage fraud and identity thief. Searching court records he has 4 criminal convictions. His contact information:
Name: Jesse T McCrady
Webpage: www.fcmortgage.com
Addresses: 5414 NW 88th Street Suite 120 Johnston, IA 50131;
W229 N1433 Westwood Drive, Suite 103 Waukesha, WI 53186
3125 Douglas Ave STE 104 Des Moines, IA 50310

Other people that work with this thief and inlanta mortgage; AKA First Choice Mortgage;
AKA fcmortgage.com:
jane porto [protected]@inlanta.com
josh Thompson [protected]@inlanta.com
company [protected]@fcmortgage.com

James DES MOINES Nov 05, 2009

THIS COMPANY SCREWED ME ALSO.

• I'm sorry to hear about the money you were scammed out on. They are many companies that are legitimate and can help homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes.

Mortgage Assistance Group is one of those companies that holds an "A" rating with the BBB and has help over 500 homeowners keep their homes.

They give a discount to the homeowners who have been scammed and treat each client with respect and dignity.

You can reach them at [protected] and at www.mag-az.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Randy D.

• Su
    Susan Josi Jun 27, 2010

I've had a run in with inlanta Mortgage also. I will file my complaint soon. I understand completely how much time people put into the findings of thief and to be ignored. Why do company's get away with this and then we as taxes payer's bail the company's out. It's like patting them on the back for a fine job of screwing people over, and keep them in business to do to other's.

• Me
    Me :) Jul 09, 2010

We just had a customer that Inlanta gave us a clear to close, then said it is in underwriting for final approval, then said FHA denied it! Steer clear because apparently they lie!

• My
    my red face Oct 18, 2010

My son got scammed by: ryan mcmahon [email protected] and assistant Nicole C. LaMorte.
    in Crystal lake, Il, he was going to be a first time homeowner and was very excited about owning his own home.
    he received a approval letter more than what I wanted him to spend, so he found something alot cheaper.. Went threw all the trouble of a 203K loan with contractors to repair items. Paid a appraiser from whom Inlanta Moratage used, paid $350.00 fee ( how conveinent) and when ready to close that day it was pushed again one week later, waiting for underwriting to approve it didn't pass underwriting and wasn't able to get a loan for $15, 000 less then approval letter. Meanwhile, hearts are broke, money is lost and these types of loan people should pay back every cent plust going rate of a credit card, for using money that isn't theirs.

If we should know one thing now "STAY AWAY FOR INLANTA"

and all of us whom fell prey to PLease Warn Others... boy is my face red!!!

• Cr
    CraigS45 Oct 20, 2010

This review of Inlanta is absolutely the fakest review i've ever read. This didn't happen. Sounds like a revenge against these two people. I've read this very same review with a different twist/tale on other review boards. Always a different name but same list of people. SPAM SPAM SPAM

• Me
    Meio Nov 22, 2010

These ppl are doushe bags! Inlanta Mortgage is a trustworthy mortgage company. I had my mortgage taken care of through Inlanta Mortgage and had no problems.

The review is a SCAM and SPAM...DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET.
    Contact Inlanta Mortgage for yourself!!! you will see this crap is not true. Just a good company practicing good ethics and business. Don't be fooled by these chode smokers who are trying to defame Inlanta Mortgage.

• Mo
    mortgage123 Sep 17, 2013

As a former mortgage professional, you do not get paid until the deal closes. This has happened to me on more than one occasion during my mortgage career and I did not receive one dime of compensation. No matter how much work the the mortgage professional has into the loan if it doesn't close nobody gets paid. It's that simple.

• Br
    Brightonian 2013 Sep 17, 2013

I would think if your buying or selling a home you wouldn<t be naïve enough to pay for something that did not happen?

Myself I wouldn't sign a contract for a realtor to help you buy a home? I know there are a lot who don't require you to sign a contract to show you homes or make you show them a preapproval letter from the lender? Nonsense ask for the conditions you want up front, Like no conditions and available to show homes with or without a preapproval? That's what we did and our first home buying experience was flawless.

• Ba
    Barry W Aug 01, 2015

I agree...this complaint makes no sense at all and I too have seen this on other message boards. It's SPAM!