InkfarmPrinter Ink

C Review updated:

They send the wrong printer cartridges, I contacted them, I got an RMA# to send them back. I sent the cartridges back USPS, after two weeks of not hearing from them, I called them and they told me they never got the return. I never recovered anything from this company and fear this is the way they cheat people out of money. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

• Bi
    Bill826 Jan 23, 2019

Ordered four cartridges, 2 BxW and 2 color. Installed color cartridge and immediately got a "low ink" error. Color ink was less than 25% full. Lasted one week. Installed both color and BxW cartridge and the color indicator said 80% and the BxW said 20%. Have requested two new cartridges to replace the two almost empty ones sent to me. I doubt I will ever order anything from them again.

• Jk
    Jk atlantic Dec 30, 2015

I ordered 5 cartridges from Inkfarm. They did not fit my printer. i contacted them 3 times with no response. Looks like they are a SCAM.

• Br
    Brayton Jul 26, 2015

I ordered two sets of cartridges (big mistake) and have used one set only a month and my copier is telling me that I need to replace the cartridges. I checked the cartridges and they are three fourths full!! I have not been happy with the color and realized I should have paid more and ordered the HP cartridges from the company. WILL NOT ORDER AGAIN AND ADVISE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME. I am hoping I have not ruined my copier.

• Wi
    wizkid44 Aug 26, 2013

I bought these trying to save money but instead my printer didn't recognize ink, then it just stopped working. There was ink in places on the print head and it ruined it. I will not order from here ever or recommend to anyone!!! I am out a printer and the money for the ink!!! Bad deal

• Ob
    Obc226 May 13, 2012

I ordered ink from them and the carrtriges worked for about 2 pages of printing and then stopped. When the cartridges weren't working the guys was very good at responding to my emails. I decided to return the ink and they sent me a label and told me to dropped it in any mailbox. Because it was already paid for I didn't think to get a conformation slip! I think this is their scam. They say they never got your package and never refund your money!!! Anyway, I returned the package and emailed them asking when I would get my credit, no response!!! I tried emailing them 3 times and they have stopped responding. This company is fraud and crooks!!! They suck

Margaret Wann May 08, 2012

I ordered two sets of ink cartridge's and I am very disapointed with this company I am not use to dealing with dishonest p, eople and I am very hurt because you cheated me I need my money back these things are no good I do not have your address to send them back they wouldn't do you any good any way, I would be a shame selling goods that are no good. Margaret

• Ki
    Kip24 Jan 14, 2012

Even though I saw some complaints, I decided to give Inkfarm a try due to the extreme discount in ink cartridges. My order was received within 5 days, I put the yellow cartridge in and and have had no problems at all. Will continue to try the other cartidges as mine run out, but I will continue to order from this company. Karen

• Ke
    -Kelsey Jun 22, 2011

Oh and they paid for shipping back to the ware house.

• Ke
    -Kelsey Jun 22, 2011

They seem to have handled every thing quite nicely for me. I got sent a PGI-220 through 221 five pack. One of the cartridges wasn't working so I called. Lindsey asked me to send the defective yellow cartridge back and I did. Within three days I got the new cartridge and it worked fine. Infact it still is.

• Pr
    PrincessJules88 Apr 05, 2011

I order HP 6500 Officejet cartridges. When installed the printer did not recogize that I had changed them out. It printed all redish/discolored prints. I did not try to send back, would just cost me more money. But, I will not order from here again. BAD DEAL! DONT DO IT!

Mario C. Aug 27, 2010

I contacted this company three days ago for an RMA. I phoned them and left a message as requested by their answering machine, no live person answering. Still no response via email or phone as requested by them. If I don't hear from this company by the end today: I will contact the Seattle Chamber of Commerce. If no satisfaction is forthcoming I will go one more step and that will be contacting Washington's State's Consumer's Agency.

I have spent countless dollars ordering via the Net and NEVER have been ignored by any company on contacting them as to the failure or disatisfaction of their product.