Infofcr.comUnfair charge on my credit card

On Sept. 28, 2009 I was charged $14.95 on my Visa card. I thought I was getting a free credit report from Free credit report.com. I would like my refund back. This is unfair to the people who visit this site.

• Mo
    Morais Oct 24, 2009

I went to a freecredit report.com to get a free credit report and they charge my credit card $14.95. I thought this was a free site. I would like a refund.

• Mo
    Morais Oct 24, 2009

I went to freecreditreport.com to get a free credit report and they charge my credit care $14.95 please refund this fee back to my credit card.

• Ru
    Ruth G Oct 26, 2009

I had two charges two days apart on my bank statement - one with a phone number and one with a web site. At the number I called, they said I couldn't get the charge remove because ten days had passed, and they claimed that they didn't know about the other. When I looked up the web site, it is run by EXPERIAN, the huge credit reporting agency. My bank told me the only way to stop it is to cancel the card. Class action lawsuit, anyone? I didn't order the "service" they are providing, have not received a product.

• I went to free credit report.com to get "FREE" reports for my wife and I and was charged two $15.88 charges marked to "Mail Order/Telephone Order Providers on my debit card. I want my money back now plus the charges from BOA it caused.

• Fr
    fraudulent charge Nov 05, 2009

i too have had the $14.95 charge, twice in two months, against my credit card and I have never requested a report. I've had to close my existing credit card and will receive a new one. Class action lawsuit? YES !!!

• Bj
    Bjvaldivia Nov 05, 2009

I, too, logged on the website and ask for my "FREE CREDIT REPORT". I have since been charged $14.95 each month for the past 3 months. Not only is this not right but they give you no way on contacting them to have it cancelled. I just happened to find this website and realized that this was the same company. I need a phone number to cancel this charge. and yes I am in complete agreement with a class action!!!
    Jose Roman

• Lp
    LPSmith Nov 05, 2009

I just received my credit card statement. If anyone knows of the phone number to call and cancel this $14.95 charge, please share! This is a totally unauthorized charge.
    LPSmith

• Ep
    E. Pagan Nov 07, 2009

I ALSO RECEIVED A CHARGE ON MY CC FOR $14.95 THAT WAS UNATHORIZED.

I CALLED MY CC TODAY AND THEY TOOK THE CHARGE OFF AND GAVE ME A PHONE NUMBER FOR INFOFER.COM AS [protected].

martha horne Nov 09, 2009

I HAD CANCEL, CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP BEFORE THE DUE DATE------YOU STILL TOOK IT OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT!!!??????? WHY??????? DO I NEED TO GET A LAWYER TO TALK TO YOU!!!?????? STOP THIS ASAP!!!

• Ar
    arthur dumas Nov 10, 2009

on august, september and october i was charged $14.95 per month on something supposed to be free. i did not authorized infofcr to charged my credit card for free credit report. i would like a refund on this charges back on my credit card .my name arthur dumas visa card ending 4708 . my phone # [protected] e-mail address [email protected]

• Su
    SUSKOUB Nov 13, 2009

The same thing happened on my AMEX bill. I reviewed it today. They said I was an active member!!! I told them the same thing that I requested this once and they are charging me monthly apparently. Spoke to Sugar in California/India. Would not give me a reference number but said she would cancel the "membership" and email me the notification in 5-10 minutes.

Is this owned by Experian credit agency???? I will file a formal federal complaint if that is true.

She asked for my cc number. I told her I had no idea who she was and to put my name in the computer. She found it quickly.

I called [protected]!!!

• Me
    MeeToo Nov 17, 2009

what will happen is someone who has the money will find a way to sue this company and about 10yrs from now you'll recieve a check in the mail stating this company mislead its customers. In the meantime, you either have to go to your bank and physically have them remove the direct deposit, which is a fee at my and most banks or if you have a good relationship with your credit card company they'll remove and refund the charges. Free My AZZZ.. Good luck everyone!

• Bc
    B. Copeland Nov 30, 2009

On Nov. 16 & Nov 17 I entered the free credit report .com. I have been charged on my credit card for both times. These charges are OK. The problem is I want to cancel both of these subscriptions and tried to call but I cannot get thru and want these two charges deleted from my credit card from now on. Thank You

Blanche Copeland

Not the 1 Nov 30, 2009

How do I cancel my membership?
    If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can call us to discontinue your membership and stop the monthly billing. However, you will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of your current month's paid membership fee. To cancel, please contact Customer Care at [protected].

• De
    DEEDEE12 Dec 10, 2009

I also was charged $14.95 0n my cc and I would like a refund. I think we should all go for a class action lawsuit.
    Debbie Lengel

Ti Thao Dec 17, 2009

My name is Ti Thao Please cancenlation every from my account charg 14.99 every months ASAP
    I don't want this charg because I just use one time this charg whole life for me. Please cancel right away

Ti Thao Dec 17, 2009

Please cancenlation this charg right away because I just use this websit one for freecreditreport have charg every months 14.95 for mu whole life I disagree with this charg please cancel for the next bills I don't want this freecreditreport again. cancenlation ASAP

Cancel every things

Ti Thao Dec 17, 2009

Please cancel all right away.

Ti Thao Dec 17, 2009

Don' want this charg right away.

Joseph F. Ahearn Dec 29, 2009

I to am being charged 14.95 a month and did not ask for or want this agreement .

cancel, cancel, cancel

Joseph f. Ahearn

• Ad
    AdamM Jan 10, 2010

I was charged $14.95 from my debit card and would like it refunded and canceled, ASAP. I have read everything over and declined everything that would charge me.

• Rp
    R. P. Stoy Jan 16, 2010

I have received several $14.95 charges on my credit card for a FREE CREDIT REPORT. I called CAPITAL ONE by phone to cancel the credit
    card charge for my FREE CREDIT REPORT on December 30/09 and the credit card Company said they would take it off as it clearly states
    that is FREE. I paid my December bill to Capital One but now find out it was not removed even thought the Capital One agent said it would
    be removed. I also have another charge for $14.95 for Jan. 8, 2010. It is really a dishonest operation that is being pushed to the misguided
    public and should be stopped.
    R. P. Stoy

• Sw
    SWM33 Jan 20, 2010

I was charged $26.88 for no reason. I did not ask for an upgrade from my previous free credit report. Please refund!!! SW

charles glover Feb 18, 2010

money out my bank.

MadHalibut Feb 18, 2010

I WANT MY MONEY BACK TOO! THIS PLACE IS A SCAM, AT INFOFCR.COM. BY EXPERIAN. I WANT IN ON THE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST EXPERIAN. I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL MY VISA CARD NOW, AND GET A NEW ONE THANKS TO EXPERIANS SCREW JOB. I WANT EXPERIAN, TO GET WHAT THEY HAVE COMING TO THEM...LEGAL ACTION! LETS ALL BAND TOGETHER AGAINST THEM NOW! WHERE IS EXPERIANS MAIN OFFICE? ALLEN TX?

• Cl
    clynn1 Feb 25, 2010

This is completely valid. I have been getting charged for MONTHS of $14.95, and just realized it today. God knows how much money they have stolen from me. Gun to my head - I would bet my LIFE on it that I called and canceled within the required time period. But the lady claims the, there is no recorder of me calling... (WTF??) and I need the confirmation e-mail to prove it. Well it's been months my trash empties itself it wasn't my first thought to save it in the happenchance that i'll get screwed. There's no way I can get a refund unless legal action is taken. These people are ### SCAM ARTISTS. Get your "free" credit report elsewhere!!!

• Su
    Suzanne Conti Mar 03, 2010

I have also been charged every month for something I thought was for a free credit report only!!! They have charged me $16.11 every month. I want this subscription or whatever it is off my credit card now.
    Suzanne Conti

• Co
    cowboyredneck Mar 04, 2010

i just got off the phone with them ###ing ### holes free my ### free in my book means it dont cost u anything i guess not in their book its a scam im pissed some one need to do something about it soon

• De
    des_redmd Mar 11, 2010

I just called freecreditreport.com because they have been taking 14.95 out of my account since July 2009, and this is the first time I checked with my bank to see who it was because no charges should be coming out. When I called, they denied that I canceled my free subscription with them, even though I did, and have an email showing how I went into the cancelation site in June. They would not refund my money. DO NOT give them any chance to do this to you!!!

• Br
    Breezy Rae Haney Jun 07, 2010

I can't believe these people...Here I am trying to figure out how to get my "credit life" on track, I go to these people because I see the FREE advertisements all the time on tv, and they're the ones now SCREWING ME!!! I'm so pissed. I looked on my visa account today for another issue and I found that FREECREDITREPORT.COM and FREECREDITSCORE.COM have each charged me $14.95 last month on the 5th and again this month on the 5th. I had no idea I was being charged anything over the $1 they advertised on the website{Should've known something was screwy when they asked for a dollar} I just spoke with them, I CAN NOT BE REFUNDED for the now $60.00 that they've bamboozled me for. They have cancelled my account{?}the one I didn't know I even had been LEASING!!! They just charged me the second $30.oo, for both my accounts today too and they still wouldn't refund that money to me. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT is my only thought for their misleading information and incapacity to have any compassion for the american population trying to get financially on track! Good luck with your finances America, Breezy Rae Haney

Joe Lopez Jun 08, 2010

my name is joe lopez and i would like to tell u that i DISAGREE on the 15.88 u have been taking out every moth i would like to stop this i thank you for ur help please send me a message on my e.mail address [email protected]

• Fr
    FREE MY ASS! Jun 26, 2010

ANOTHER SCAM !!!

• Sc
    scammmmmed Jun 29, 2010

CANCELL infofrc.com NOW they will drain you...cancell call = [protected]

• Sh
    shiver224 Aug 22, 2010

I am so glad to find out that there are other people getting this charge. I also want this stopped and want my money refunded for the charges on my card. There should be a way to contact this company to get your refund.

• Bi
    billieboy Sep 28, 2010

I wish to cancel this service, NOW !! William White, @ marybillwhitegmail.com

• La
    ladyjant Nov 01, 2010

Hello, I was charged 14.95 on 10/04/2010 for a free credit report, the best is I didnt even open up that site due to the fact I have had this dune to me before !!! I would like a full refund and more take any information that is in their system on me and delete it or I will get a 3rd party involved!!! I am tired of this I am a widow and living on a fixed income the charges are messining up my checking acct. and that transaction was never approved by me ...please check into this and let me get my money back into my account, thank you for your time Joanne

• Al
    alberta jones Jan 13, 2011

please cancell my account. i requested it be cancelled in november

• Pa
    paulac Feb 08, 2011

i also had a charge of 21.20 to my visa card, when I called they stated that I hadnt canceled my account after 7 days so they started charging me the monthly fee. NO WHERE on the web site does it state that After 7 days you need to call and cancel the account or else they will charge you. I feel that this company is faudulant and something should be done to stop that.

jose a ortega Feb 14, 2011

My name is jose ortega please cancenlation every from my acount charg 14.99 every months
    I don`t want this charg because I just use one time PLEASE cancel