iNeedHits.comTheft from my credit card every month

I purchased a 1000 hits traffic package, which I never received the traffic. I finally got a hold of them and complained, but they said "you can't see the traffic". I use analytics, and if it's there I would see it. So I forgot about it, but now 5 months later, I see my charge card receipt, and they have charged my card every month for almost 50 dollars without my authorization. I also cannot find any way to contact them. This is straight up theft.
DO NOT USE THEM. They don't do anything, and they steal your money.