Having problems with iNeedHits.com?

5/166 Stirling Hwy
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

I was scammed!

INeedHits tried to charge my card $82.00 and my bank caught it as a fraud! Scammers should be charged and put in jail! I have no idea how they got my credit card number! I am looking forward to starting a fraud investigation. This is ridiculous! I have never used my credit card online dealing with INEEDHITS. Someone had to hack my credit card information. There will be an investigation...

Theft from my credit card every month

I purchased a 1000 hits traffic package, which I never received the traffic. I finally got a hold of them and...

Rip off

I tried to purchase their SEO service for $ 500 plus. They sent me an agreement thru email but did not sign it as i did not agree with the terms. Now, im asking for a refund since the service did not commence anyway, but they said they cant instead, in house credit. i dont want to have an in house credit as i have already tried their other services but was not satisfied. This company is a rip off!

REFUND for a service that did not commence

I am complaining against www.ineedhits.com I tried to purchase their SEO service for $ 500 plus. They sent me...

Refund

This company needs to be reported to the BBB and the police as they have scammed me, They weren't able to give me anything I signed up for, I wasn't able to access the website and cancel still can't, Now they send me an email saying they have given me what I signed up for but still not access. I have cancelled with my credit card and I urge everyone to let their credit card companies know this company is fraudulent in their activities maybe the crediat card companies will stop allowing charges from them. Stay away from this company and any affiliates to it.

Chuelle May 14, 2010

I totally agree as i have the same experience. They don't deliver, they just rip you off!! To all who have been scammed by www.ineedhits.com let's all put our efforts together to let the people know how bad this site is. Let's protect our colleagues in the business by letting them know that this site is a SCAM!

• Pr
    PricelinePlaza May 14, 2010

Check out this email they gave me today what a joke.

Thank you for contacting ineedhits.

Since you did a dispute, your Account is suspended and the service renewals are automatically canceled.
    Please note the services have been completed, at a cost to Ineedhits, and as customers do have full control over their subscription services, I cannot authorise a refund at this time.
    In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this email, or use our LiveChat service.

I wasn't able to get access to my subscription for 2 weeks then when I could the cancel button would not work. They say I have control over my subscription. Hmmm. Then they say they have given me what I signed up for but I never gave them any information except my website address how could they give me stuff with no information hmm.

• De
    DenB Jan 19, 2011

According to their website, ineedhits guarantees the following:

1. 1, 000 Guaranteed Website Visitors

2. Targeted Hits From Your Industry & Region

3. Website Traffic Delivered in 30 Days!

It does not define what a "hit" is until you later find out that a "hit" is some meaningless definition they use to cover up their lack of results. We did not get a single "hit", not one bit of additional traffic to our website, and not any business. "You get what you pay for" is true with this offer from their company.

Then they try to bill you monthly for a service that does not yield any results. Don't bother with this service as it will not produce any results.

RealTime Mar 30, 2011

they way over change for cheap worthless directory listings

• Yd
    ydu Jan 26, 2012

I cancelled with Ineedhits over a year ago in February of 2011. There product was usless to my company and I told I was not interested in any of their products, I thought that was the last I would hear from this ripe off company. Not so, they charged me January 24th 2012 for more services this year. Don't give them your credit card information you will be charged for things you never ordered and then they will say you never told them to cancel them. This company does not even try to settle problems. When you sign-up someone talks to you. When you have a problem your only recourse is live chat. Why would any company in business treat customers like this? I'll tell you why, all the care about is money. If your smart stay away from them.

Total SCAM!!!

I purchased a Top Up Traffic service for $7.99 from INeedHits.com.<br />
They are total SCAMMERS!!! DO NOT BUY ANY SERVICE FROM THEM.<br />
I DID NOT GET ANY TOP 10 EXPOSURE THAT THEY GUARANTEED!<br />
I asked for a REFUND, BUT THEY REFUSED FOR A REFUND.<br />
I asked for their phone number so I could complain, BUT THEY SAID THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE SERVICE, ONLY ONLINE CHAT WAS AVAILABLE.<br />
I'M SOOOO MAD!!! EVEN THOUGH I PAID ONLY $7.99, THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING I PAID FOR!!! I ALSO USED THEIR FREE SUBMIT WEBSITE TOOL, AND NOW I GET TONS AND TONS OF JUNK MAILS. DO NOT USE ANY OF THEIR SERVICE!! THEY ARE TOTAL SCAMMERS!!!

renelemerle Nov 16, 2009

@FURIOUSURRRGH - Whilst I can appreciate that you feel that you've been hard done by, can I point to a few items that you may have failed to consider, given your anger over the situaion.

The Top Up Traffic service you purchased provides a featured listing (for a specified keyword) adjacent to the top 10 organic results. Your listing can be found across 250+ search engines on the ISEDN network. (this is outlined on the product page).

As Top Up Traffic delivers keyword specific exposure - your keyword selection might have been the reason it failed to generate the traffic results you were after.

There are costs involved in having your listing displayed on these searche engines, so we are not able to issue refunds just because keyword selection failed to provide results.

If you use the Livechat online service we offer to all our customers, our team will be happy to work with you on improving the performance of your campaign and potentially finding an amicable outcome for both parties.

• Pr
    PricelinePlaza May 14, 2010

Just go to your credit card company I am not sure how long it has been but fight them through your credit card company I am hopefully we can get the credit card companies after these guys and shut them down.

fraud and scam

DO NOT USE ineedhits.com! Not only do they NOT DO what they're paid for, but then they charge you month after month ignoring any cancels, plus when I told them I was reporting them to the State Attorneys General Office, they charged me twice! I HATE THESE PIECES OF POOP! Anyone who can help me put them out of business come forward. I'm going to do the best on my own.

renelemerle Nov 16, 2009

@Eli'sMom - All customers can cancel and pause their services at any time using the account management area. Simply login and you can view and control all of your services there.

In terms of your services not being delivered and the double charge, we are not aware of any issues that would have caused this problem. Please speak to our customer service team via Livechat so we can find a resolution to your situation.

• Je
    JEMc Oct 07, 2010

In a weak moment, I clicked on the $19.95 plan to get Back links and a higher ranking on Google. The moment I clicked, my browser mysteriously went to another screen to complete the order.

I selected the quantity of one (1) URL for $19.95 and proceeded to checkout to use my American Express card. After I attempted to complete the order, a "scam alert" generated by my protection software.

I read the message and discovered that the currency was then switched to Austrian demonstrations. My card was charged $119.95.

American Express contacted me and explained that I had been scommed and they would not process the charge and investigate the matter.

I was very pleased with the performance of my protection software and the card company.

complete fraud - no service/ongoing unauthorized billings

This company is like ugly gum stuck to your shoe. You get it on, it does nothing nice for you and it won't go away. These people DID NOTHING (I tracked the hits on my web site) plus they keep repetitively charging my account despite now over 60 cancels which have been submitted to them. THEY ARE CROOKS/CRIMINALS! Suffice it to say I trusted and didn't check. Now that you've read this, you'd be a fool to use them unless you enjoy tearing up hundred dollar bills for no reason.

@DonniA - As per my message on your other comment -

To make it easy for customers to control their services, your account management area allows you to cancel and pause your services at any time. Simply login and click cancel on the services you don't want renewing. Is there a reason why you haven't cancelled the services yourself?

In terms of your refund, what service did you buy? If you ordered a guaranteed traffic service that failed to deliver visitors to your website - then you probably are entitled to a refund. My fear is that your service might not have promised traffic.

Please speak to our customer service team via Livechat so we can help find an amicable solution for eveyone.

ReignIN Productions Apr 14, 2019

Notice their system makes it tough to cancel, the options don't work in your browser.
    The first guy is right so far.

No service

I paid for two websites to be submitted to 300 search engines 5 days ago. Ineedhits.com charged my credit card but did not submit my sites even though they sent me an e-mail that they have. No response to messages left by phone, e-mail and online chat. No way to contact them. STAY AWAY - they are only after your credit card information.

Pete T.

iNeedHits.com is a scam do not use their service

Biggest online marketing scammers. They scammed our company out of thousands of dollars and refused to refund...

Helping scams small businesses since 1996

iNeedHits.com is a big scammer of unauthorized charges .

INEEDHITS.COM is a search engine traffic promotion company that helps scam it's customers.

They will not respond when you file a complaint and will automatically continue to bill your credit card without authorization.

The company operates out of uk and Australia under ineedhits.com

BIGGEST SCAM IN TRAFFIC PROMOTION SOFTWARE.

HERE ARE THEIR KEY WORDS...

• Br
    Brian2903 Apr 24, 2007

Yes i agree they are the biggest scammers. Ineedhits.com is a real scam and they will charge your credit cards without authorization after you have cancelled subscription.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAMMING COMPANY WHEN USING ANY TRAFFIC PROMOTION. THEY ARE CHEATING CUSTOMERS BY TELLING THEM THEY CAN CANCEL WHEN IN FACT THEY DO NOT CANCEL.

• Ru
    rulesrock Aug 01, 2009

Yes, it is a scam, they double up services and charge for them to do the same thing. After 2 months, no impact at all on Google, or any of the big engines. Then when I cancelled they threaten that my ranking will be withdrawn from the serach engines! This is any ranking that I alreeady paid for, which is no ranking anyway! Their live chat does not work, and the contact form will not upload. They have no direct email link. What does work is their charging to my card. Beware.

Billed subscription charges without notification

We first contacted this company for a test of promotion they offered for keywords. They charged us $7.95 and said we can test it. They then continued to charge our credit card, and when we requested a refund, they cancelled the subscription and refused.

Be warned ineedhits.com is definitely a rip off. And they will continue to bill your account without further authorization. When you complain they say you signed a subscription and will not refund you.

I suggest you try another organization such as yahoo or overture, but the ineedhits.com is a complete scam!

WATCH OUT!

ineedhits.com Pty Ltd Head Office
Unit 5
166 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, Western Australia 6009
Australia

Joanna Apr 23, 2007

We absolutely agree. This company search engine marketing is a big ripp off. The wench katie had the audacity to tell us we have no choice and refused to give us a refund.

They will scam you our of money if you join any of their services, and automatically bind you into a subscription. Then when you complain they tell you no refund...you have basically lost your money... They bill you for the full month and cancel service then do not provide a refund

Ineedhits.com: scam! Rip off company of search engine marketing scam specialists

ineedhits.com Pty Ltd Head Office
    Unit 5
    166 Stirling Highway, Nedlands, Western Australia 6009
    Australia

• In
    Ineedhits.com scam Apr 23, 2007

This company billed subscription charges without notification

Watch out!

• Pa
    Patrecia Aug 21, 2008

Unfortunately it appears that many customers of Ineedhits cannot read.

Whenever I purchase a product from any online business I do read their terms and conditions before purchasing.

In Ineedhits terms and conditions it does state that the services will renew automatically each month but you can cancel before it renews.

Why on earth do people agree to the t&c's when they haven't read them? And then they have the audacity to complain after they agreed to them.

I've used the services from Ineedhits and if you actually do a little bit of research before purchasing, you will know what to expect from each product.

I have no complaints about the services... but I actually did speak to the sales staff who were very helpful explaining what each product does and were honest about what I could expect. And I also did read the t&c's before purchasing.

After all, it is your money and you are responsible for it.

Try learning how to read, for a start, before complaining and defaming a company's reputation...

• Pa
    Pat Oct 10, 2008

I have had no problems with this company...The results have been outstanding. Read the terms and condition it's just like every other company terms. I'm really surprised that anyone would complain without first reading there conditions, especially over 7.95. If you want to cancel the services, just go into the subscription section and cancel, it's that easy...

• Da
    dancermommd May 11, 2011

I also got charged for a renewal without notification and my website hasn't worked for a year. They say they are sending hits (67) to me. They have no customer service. They are a crap company. Do not use them as they have no ethics. You can't tell me they can't refund your money for a subscription you want cancelled and you haven't used their services.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices