Indica Xeta GLSTool Kit, Triangle Box & Body Cover not returned after service

K

Respected Sir,
I took my car i.e. Indica Xeta GLS(AP 21 P 3622) for first service to STAR MOTORS, KURNOOL, A.P, a licensed TATA INDICA Service Center. After service, I found Tool Kit, Triangle Box & Body Cover were missing. Immediately i asked for them. They didn't take any responsibility. I visited the service center twice as the service manager asked me. But, still he was giving me dates to visit it for articles I lost.

I bought the car because I feel TATA products are reliable and the company is service oriented.

I request you to take necessary action and see that the articles I lost are returned to me .

thanking you,

yours faithfully,
K.SATEESH BABU

• Am
    Amit Khandheria Nov 21, 2009

Dear Sir,

I take this opportunity to introduce myself as actual user of your indica xeta GLS where in i am facing sevioure problem of starting.

inspite of my repeated complaints the problem is not sorted out.I am sure yoy will take necessary steps to solve the issue

regards