Indiatimes Shopping — Unacceptable time taken for delivery
I placed an order for a HandyCam on 3rd of July. I got a couple of calls on 5th and 6th July for verification. I gave all the details to them. After that I did not hear a thing and finally called them on 12th of July. Then they told me that the order has been shipped and will reach me within 2-3 days. It is 15th July today 10:09 PM and I have no sign of my Camera. When I check the courier tracking, it is lying in Panipat(Haryana) since 13th July.
Basically, I have already waited for 12 days since I placed my order. And they charge Rs 200 for this pathetic shipping system.
What is the fun of shopping online if this is the speed they use to send out the details. I have purchased items from FutureBazaar earlier and believe me they sent it within 3 days. Most of the companies use BlueDart for shipping and it is the best I have seen till now.
IndiaTimes should be ashamed of itself.
More Indiatimes Shopping Complaints & Reviews
- Indiatimes Shopping - Payment fraud
- Indiatimes Shopping - Received FAKE and DEFECTIVE product
- Indiatimes Shopping - Refund of money against order cancellation
- Indiatimes Shopping - Indiatimes Shopping big cheater site
- Indiatimes Shopping - rude behaviour, incorrect order
- Indiatimes Shopping - Non Return of Refund
- Indiatimes Shopping - supply of defective products
- Indiatimes Shopping - Non-delivery of the product
- Indiatimes Shopping - Fraud