IndianRiverFruit.comBad bussines practice

J

IndianRiverFruit.com did not comply with their order promise. 1: Did not send a card to let recepient know of shipping date; 2: Did not ship on time; 3: Shipped only after we called re the order; 4: Finally shipped but in freezing weather; hence, the fruit was received more than half frozen and mold on some pieces of fruit; 5. Did not respond to email requesting resolution to this problem; 6. Phone number was a constant busy at varios times of the day.

This is not an appropriate way to do business. They will never received business from us or our friends. Hopefully, many will read this and let them know they will use them either.

• To
    Tom Schrandt Oct 14, 2013

I have used this company many times and have always been very pleased. A company cannot help when it freezes! From November till February it is always freezing somewhere in the North.

I have used them many times and have found them very eager to help the customer. I highly recommend them.

Sandra Maxwell Feb 04, 2016

IndianRiverfruit.com - did not deliver product that I ordered and PAID for as Christmas gifts. I have called their phone number (Atlanta, GA number) multiple times and left messages, and they will not return my call. I emailed them several weeks ago and was told that both orders shipped several weeks ago and that they would reship that week. I found it odd that, according to them, "both orders shipped" however these orders were going to 2 different states and neither person received them. Furthermore, they were suppose to reship several weeks ago, and I still haven't received the orders. I have emailed them again, and of course, no reply. Very frustrating and disappointing. I will NEVER purchase from them again, and I hope that no one else will either.