India Yamaha Motoryamaha YBR 110 , manufacturing failure of silencer

I have brought of YBR yamaha Motor cycle on November 2014, Only Two 2 years completed, Now I faced silencer Problem. Its only a manufacturing Problem, I complained number of times to YAMAHA authorised service centre, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District. But they are saying its a manufacturing problem we can't do anything, & refused to replace the silencer. I bought this BIKE by considering that YAMAHA is a great brand but I am so disappointed by this product. .
I am raising this issue to you all to highlight that I am totally fed up of your after sales service. I have decided to approach consumer forum. I have never seen such unprofessional attitude anywhere and yours being a YAMAHA brand, I wanted to raise this issue with you all first to raise that I have a horrible experience of YAMAHA. Please take your manufacturing defect product & REPLACE with new one. Waiting for prompt response.

yamaha YBR 110 , manufacturing failure of silencer
yamaha YBR 110 , manufacturing failure of silencer

• Ra
    Rahul Kansara Aug 01, 2018

i had also same problem, i bought it in 2012 ; but i had done it with roadside gas wielder 2 times as silencer costs 7000Rs, i do not know yamaha has no QC with vendors!!!