Inde Plus VisaI've been ripped off!

My checking account has been debited 14.95 a mouth by Inde Plus Visa since 5-07, and credited 1 cent and 4 cents on the same day of each of these mouths. Today is November 07 and I decided to call my bank to see what these charges were about. They gave me a phone number [protected], which is all the info they have. I called the phone number and it is a recording telling you to login into a web site www.cslogin.com, if you are a consumer. I tried to login in but web site does not come up. I then did a search through yahoo and google and found out a lot of people have been RIPPED OFF the same identical way with the same phone number!

I have contacted my bank and they are sending me a purgery form to fill out, mean time I have been taken for a total of $106.65.

Mardy Robinson Nov 07, 2007

I am getting ripped off also by this place, almost 250.00 dollars, I was able once to get on to cslogin.com but since then have not. I am to the point where I may have to close my king account an open a new one.. My bank will only put a stop pay on my account once for this business.. It s*cks!

• Je
    Jeffrey Williams Nov 08, 2007

I lost on the credit card they sent. I was charged 149.95 and 49.95 and my bank account was debited for non sufficient funds and I was charged 35.00 for each time. I tried to cancel on line but was given a address that I could not understand. And I was not able to talk to and agent as was said. The bank had to get the number for me to call.

joseph Nov 16, 2007

Im also getting ripped off of this place!they took out $149.95 from my account and I dont even have my onyx visa.. and they take out more money in my account they did alot of damage in my account. I demand a money return if they can give me my card! its been a month and a half now and I still dont have my card. They said when I applied for it last month that ill get my card in 10-15 business days but until now there is nothing...

• Jl
    jlolatina Nov 18, 2007

I have also been ripped off by these people. I have contacted the internet fraud service and registered a complaint. Their website is http://complaint.ic3.gov

• Gl
    gloria a Nov 21, 2007

(775) 328-1124 x1038. I ALSO WAS RIPPED OFF BUT HERE IS A # I GOT A YEAR AGO AND BELIEVE ME YOU CAN JUST KISS YOUR MONEY GOOD-BYE.

• Ce
    Cedric Diggs Nov 23, 2007

Yea, my accout got hit today for 17.00 and some cents I think this is a start to what they are going to try and keep on doing, now that I'am reading the posted comments. But check this out I have a joint accout with my wife and it came through with my wife's name. I was charge two bank fees. My wife didn't know what the hell this company was and nither did I. I got the same number form the bank 1-888-433-4096 the website was consumerbill.com and when my wife requested for a password reset on this website to sign into the account it wouldn't let her sign in to anything. The whole damn thing is a SCAM we don't know how they did it. I'm going to have to ask the bank to refund me my bank fees and I'm going to print out this page to show them. The thing I don't understand how they got my account info my wife and I didn't buy anything or order anything online.

• Me
    Melanie Nov 24, 2007

I've been ripped off by a similar company with the same phone number. The Platinum member uses consumerbill.com but you only get autoreply to your emails. and there is a bogus website known as cslogin.com that doesn't do anything. I've been fighting with the bank, and the company for a month now and I still have money deposit and taken out. I have a joint account with my husband and they got his information somehow and we tried to login but it would not allow us, according to them we are not in the system at all.

• Tr
    trinidad b. Nov 30, 2007

i have been ripped off by similar company of 49.95 with the same phone number and for some platinum visa which does not exist. i got in the webside and spoke to"saya" saying i will get the refund in 7-10 days and its been a month already,i have not receive a single cent.this is a ripped off.stop fooling people .these are hard earned money.quiiiiiiiiiiiit.pleaseeessssssssssssssssssss.go to hell.

• Gi
    gibson13601 Nov 30, 2007

Yep got me for $17.95 too. I have requested a cancallation and am waiting to see if they hit my bank account again. ###!

Chris Murri Dec 05, 2007

Same thing happened to me. My checking account was debited for 14.95 twice each month and then I would get credits of a few cents. I have called several times, and each time they promise me a refund, but nothing happens. This has got to be illegal, but my question is how do we stop them???

• Sh
    SHERILEE NEWTON Dec 06, 2007

Just checked my account this morning to confirm my mortgage payment. Had a negative balance and couldn't figure out why since payroll was recently made. Noticed a draft check posted to my account..whice was not authorized by me. It was payable to AEC FBO Independenc Plus Platinum Membership for $1500!!! I called my bank to dispute this since it was NOT a payment I made. I don't know how they got my account info! And my work telephone number was on the check. I called the nubmer on the fraud check and got an automated message. How could they do this! Now I'm trying to get my money back and of course the bank will take there sweet time to do so and I have a mortgage payment out there.

L Sayetsitty-Arthur Dec 06, 2007

I too have been ripped off...Luckily for me, it was only $17.95 to date. I disputed the charge and changed my account information so they could not draft any more bogus checks. This company STEALS your account information, signs you up for some bogus service and then drafts checks to debit your account. They will comply to refund your money, after 30 to 40 day waiting period! In the meantime, your out cash! If you want to chat online with them, they are at www.consumerbill.com

I contacted them through chat to close the stupid membership that I supposedly signed up for! I also filed a complaint with the FTC.GOV website. I would suggest anyone who has had mis-dealings with these people to file a complaint with the FTC and BBB...

Since I've got to wait 30 to 40 days, I'm going to complain on their website with them EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK! Places like this should be shut down!

I would also change your account numbers, because they will submit other checks!!!

• De
    DeWagner Dec 06, 2007

I am too a victim, they got me for 17.95 plus 37.50 for insufficient funds in my account. THIS IS BULLSH*t. This is peoples lives there messin with. These people are going to rott in hell.

• Zi
    zizzetti garrett Dec 07, 2007

I would like to talk to someone about 17.95 that has been taken out my account and have not received the credit card that it was indecent plus platinum membership card.

L Sayetsitty-Arthur Dec 08, 2007

A Note to all here; I am pursuing an investigation through my attorney regarding this company. I have a suspicion that we all went through the same portal to apply for an "Onyx Visa", advertised in email. I believe this is in conjuction with Consumer Services, Inc. in an attempt to defraud consumers.

I pulled my internet history and revisited a copy of the original Onyx Visa Application website to find the so-called "Acceptance Checkbox". I never accepted the charge, as I am sure none of you have either. This scam was initiate through the Onyx Visa application website, which in turn declined everyone on the basis that they were no longer accepting new business, and our bank information was then transmitted to this Consumer Services, Inc. so they could draft fees. Also, each bank has a different policy on maximum drafts submitted WITHOUT a signature (dollar amounts). Mine was $20.00, some have no cap limits, others are higher in the amount. Request to your bank that you want to block your account from accepting any drafts submitted from AEC FBO and you wish to file a fraud complaint against the company. If you go to consumerbill.com and read their cancellation policy you will see they have a disclaimer against the consumer filing fraud charges against them...My attorney has told me this would be unsupported in court! Perhaps a class action suit should be filed to run these guys off!

Consumers need to stand up for their rights to KEEP their money from scam artists like this! Don't watch them drain you dry, stand up and FIGHT!

• Ph
    Phia Vang Dec 12, 2007

I'm going through the same thing...with this Platinum Member at 1-888-433-4096, and another by the name NMB Platinum CC at 1-888-267-2169. Both the numbers require a fee to redialing to a new number. What a load of crap this is. Platinum member has been taking 14.95 monthly and NMB Platinum has been taking 49.95 monthly. I had a stop to their drafts, and yet, AEC FBO Onyx Platinum Membership issued a check towards withdrawing money out. This is outrageous. Hard earned money is lost to these scums. I am in the process of handling this with my bank.

Spread the word about these scums.

• Je
    Jennifer Nelson Dec 13, 2007

Please let me know if you are planning to file a class action suit, because I am in. I make less than 6,000 a year as a student and single mother. When they hit my bank acount, I didn't have anything in it, and now I have a 31.00 overdraft charge on top of the charge they took out. This hits me hard since I don't make a lot of money as it is. Needless to say, I am filing a police report tomorrow, and I sincerely do hope they take me to court. I would love to air their dirty laundry in front of a bunch of normal consumers and see how they fare. This is an awful scam that got my hopes up because I needed additional loans to finish my degree. Now I am devastated that this company can get away with taking out as much money as they want, without my permission. By all means, let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Post something on this board, and I will keep track.

Good luck to you all, and please have a merry christmas.

• Ca
    Catherine Spann Dec 17, 2007

Indeplus visa costs me about $120 in overdraft fees and 17.95 for a credit card that i did NOT apply for. They also deposited .05 into my account as if they were trying to confirm my information. This has been going on for almost a month. I couldn't understand the recording for the website for a refund so i was stuck with paying the charges just so i could have my account in good standing and they charged me with more overdraft fees because they were still trying to take money from my account. I have to close my account and fill out paper work to get my money back. I'm glad I found this website so that I have proof I am not lying and that this is a scam to make it easier for me and others. Thank you! May God Bless these thieves.

• Al
    Alice Shelden Dec 18, 2007

I was charged by this company as well, I went to the website: www.consumerbill.com to complain, I was able to live chat there, I talked to a girl named Ericka, she told me that the charge of $49.95 was the fault of "Onyx Visa Membership" she said " there was a clitch billing error on there part and hit everyones account that had one with us for the $49.95., she also said that I can always come back to chat to check. They ended up charging my back account again, when they supposedly went in two debt my account they charged it a second time, Well, I did go back to check the website did not work, they led me hear to this website. What is going on !!!! I want my money back, This is not right !! It is X Mas and people are doing this to people, I just can't believe this.

• Pa
    patsy bowers Dec 21, 2007

yes its a rip off they was suppose to have sent my fefund of17.95x2 over 2 months ago i can not get back on line with them who else do i contact i talk to saysa on www.cslogin.com

L Sayetsitty-Arthur Dec 24, 2007

More information for everyone about this scam...

The website address where all the emails come from (indemember.com) is held by StarGate Holdings, Inc. - www.stargateinc.com. The other 2 websites (consumerbill.com and cslogin.com) are held by godaddy and are restricted from updates, deletion, etc, etc...I do believe the server company has an idea of who these people are. Anyone who tries to contact consumer services inc. regarding the fraud will get a mailer daemon returned that the email address is no longer valid. The email address where the mailer daemon comes from is [email protected] Also, if you visit Stargateinc.com, you will see a huge resemblence to the consumerbill.com scam site.

This place is NOT going to give your money back...I would start expressing complaints now to the holding company that runs indemember.com (stargateinc.com)...

Sandra L Steffen Dec 30, 2007

This company has got to be stopped!!!! They have put me into Financial deaster. NMB Platinum CC has done quiet a bit of damage to all of us. We should all get together and start a class action suit!!! Please help me!!!

John Evans Jan 03, 2008

My bank account went into overdraft and was eventually closed due to this company charging it without my knowledge- if anyone is planning legal action against them, please let me know. I got the same run around with the phone number, which tells you to go to the website, which is no longer there.

christine anderson Jan 03, 2008

I AGREE. THERE SHOULD BE A CLASS ACTION SUIT FILED AGAINST THIS COMPANY. ANYONE WANTING TO DO SO, EMAIL ME: [email protected]

• Pa
    pamela diane willis Jan 08, 2008

I have never used this card or have i seen acard and the are keeping taking money out of my account!

• Wi
    William M. Barfield Jan 15, 2008

Looks like a total scam. My wife brenda lost 149.00 from her checking account and I myself lost 149.00 in the form of a money order. Have written coprpate office to complain numerous times with no response and now that phone number is no longer in sevice. The promissed cards and accounts were never receieved. Promises to refund deposits were never kept. Unable to reach anyone for restitution.

• Br
    Bryan Butler Jan 20, 2008

I am having the same problem as these other people & want something done about it $14.95 for the past 2 years & this is not right ..They say you get a credit card for a buisness account & then you don't get it.. this is not right for people to do this... I will file a complaint with Fedral law... If nothing is done!!!

• Sh
    sharon willis Jan 23, 2008

i've to been ripped off i get nothing but all diffent adreess from them and i cant find them i would like to knw how i can so i can get my 17.95 back because they put me in thje negatives with the bank

• Ni
    Nikki Sutton Jan 23, 2008

I have no idea who these people are they drafted my account for $199.95 and again for $129.95. Can someone tell me what is going on. I have disputed the charges at my bank as fraud and hopefully will get my money back.

• Rh
    rhonda sims Jan 23, 2008

i am a victim of this fraud also. for several months, my bank has been charged various amounts. i'm sure that i'm out of a couple hundred bucks at least. there has to be something that we can do.

• Di
    DIANA WILSON Apr 01, 2008

I WAS HIT TOO FOR $17.95.ONE DAY THE CHARGES JUST STARTED COMING ONCE A MONTH.I WENT TO THE BANK FOR A STOP PAYMENT THAT LAST FOR THREE MONTHS AND THEN AGAIN $17.95.SO, I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT AND NOW WAITING ON REPAYMENT FROM THE BANK.CAN ANYONE HELP US

Marsha Bossert Apr 11, 2008

My account was debited for $17.95 using an electronic check, I have no clue where they got the information to do this. My bank has put a hold on all electronic checks so now even if I wanted to use one I cannot. I also could not find a legimate web site for this company.
    Marsha Bossert

Marsha Bossert Apr 11, 2008

My account was debited by electronic check, where in the hell do they get this information? Is there really no privacy left in America? It is not like I take my account info and fly it over my house for any one to see and use it for their own purposes. I will also print this out to take to the bank. Thank all of you for posting.
    Marsha Bossert

• Mo
    Monique Thompson May 12, 2008

I have had the same issue as all of you. I was due to get a refund from the mentioned company, last year! Needless, to say I have yet to get the refund. They owe me $200.00+. I need nmy money ! If anybody has any additional info, please let me know.

• Tr
    TRJ Oct 24, 2008

I called my bank this morning and found an overdraft where this company with the same 888 number attempted to draft my account. Seing what you all have been through. I am closing my account TODAY and opening another one. I did not authorize this company to do anything to my account.