Incrediblepassfraud subscriptions

B

incrediblepass charges my credit card without my permission and did fake subscribtion activation. I was subscribed to websites I did not subscribe to. They stole money from my bank account by this.
Criminal activity!

Chris Dec 03, 2008

similar problem happened to me .. I joined cougarsinheat.com for a 3 day pass, the next thing I know I have a subscriptions to incrediblepass.com and 2 other sites. CC company alerted me of the other charge and immediately cancelled my CC .

• Ha
    haroldkayser Apr 07, 2009

cannot log in to site..can you confirm my log in details