InboxPays.com / support ticket and system updates

United States Review updated:

I was originally having an issue with my balance not updating properly. When I tried to contact customer service by making a support ticket, I was getting an error message saying the login information i was using was incorrect despite having just logged into the account. I do not underestand how my login works to get me into my account but it does not work to start a support ticket. All I really want is to understand why the emails and balance isn't updating correctly. Also, why is there no customer service number?

Am
May 28, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      Jun 13, 2019

The same thing happens to me, they owe me $60!!!

Jun 13, 2019

They never reply to anything, there is no email address, no phone number and everyone gets an error when they try sending support tickets...BBB and lawyers will be sire to love this...alll who are owed money...check back and i will update you with where to join the class action lawsuit against whoever is making money off of us clicking and completing tasks yet they refuse to pay us.

Jun 13, 2019

I have been clicking links and paying for products for the past 2 years only to be stonewalled at the end when I go to cash out my $60. There is no phone number, no email address and no way to contact InboxPays. When I try to submit a complaint on the Inboxpays website there's an error (and as I can see with everyone else is having this issue as well) The website will not let you sign in, it says you have the "wrong username or password." Which is obviously not the facts because you're signed in to begin with. I'm quite sure the BBB will be happy to hear about this as well as any lawyer. I'll check back to inform everyone about where to get in on the class action lawsuit against whoever is making money off of these advertisements that we keep giving in to and not paying us for it. Karma is a female K9...