In Touch Medi-SpaDon't support this spa

K

Don't support this spa. It is run by northeast PA business-fraud Lori Albano. In May 2008, I rented out a room at the Pump House Inn in the Poconos, which she was the owner of, and never received my deposit upon moving out. She was supposed to meet me at the property to give it to me, never showed up, and dodged a series of phone calls from me, reminding her that I had given that deposit to them in confidence. I, unfortunately, did not get anything in writing. I don't know about this spa, but this is a person to avoid, and whose reputation deserves smudging.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices