Imperial Tobacco Australia / jps endless blue 25g tobacco pouch

Australia

I purchased this 25g pouch of JPS Endless Blue Tobacco on the 13/5/19 from IGA in Beckenham, Perth. I opened the pouch about 5 minutes after purchasing it and the tobacco was SO dry it literally fell out of the paper as I was trying to roll it. Being so dry also means that it burns extremely fast and to top it off, despite the pouch being brand new, it's full of sticks and chunks of woody, unsmokable crud. For something that cost me almost $40 I am far from impressed. I complained to the store I purchased this product from and they refused to do anything and told me to make a complaint here. I have attached photos so that you can see what I mean.

Imperial Tobacco Australia

• At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on 1800 677 953 to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Sm