Imperial JewelersOverpayment for a return

On Wednesday, October 21st during my lunch hour I bought a bracelet from this jewelry store. I asked if the bracelet was hollow because it was a little light and was told it was not hollow. I was hesitant to buy it but took it with me anyway. The bracelet in question cost $496.13. The very next day as I was looking at the receipt, I noticed that it said it was a 14 Kt. White Gold HOLLOW Italian Gold bracelet. I called the jewelry store and told them I would be returning the bracelet and was told "no problem". I returned to the jewelry store on Friday, October 23 to return the bracelet. Upon returning the bracelt I was told there would be a 15% "restocking fee" (for a bracelet I had a total of 48 hours). I told them that this was ridiculous. They never mentioned the restocking fee when I was buying the bracelet even though they saw that I was hesitant to buy it in the first place. The young man behind the counter explained that they have to cover their fee for swiping my credit card (a fee by the way of only 3%). Now, I can absolutely see them passing on that charge to me for the 3% they will lose for their transaction usage. I think that is fair but where is the other 12% going? Charging a customer 12% to take a 1 ounce bracelet and put it back into the display case seems more than ridiculous to me. It's robbery. They essentially are charging me $66 for having taken the bracelet home with me for a 48 hour period (the bracelet by the way was accepted in perfectly new as originally bought condition). Is there any way I can fight to get back all but the 3% "credit swipe" fee?