Immke Northwest HondaImmke Honda sole me car on false service record

They sold me a Honda Accord 96 model showing me the proof that they changed timing belt and did water pump and so many other things. As a proof of work, they gave me a service record printed on Immke Honda's cover letter and took me in confidence that no work is needed on the car for minimum next 5 yrs. I drove only 20K miles after purchasing that vehicle. During this period I was required to change all break routers and a week ago while running, timing belt broke. Now it is an established fact that once timing belt is changed on a Honda vehicle, it is good for another 90K miles at least and runs more in most of the cases. Also there is no timely servicing involved with timing belt so once changed, it doesn't need any service for another 90K miles. Now this whole incident is estimating over $2000 and moreover it was life threatenings as it broke while driving on freeway.

Now I am seeking help to get back my money I paid for the car or for the repairs.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices