Imagineers LLCprejudice against unit owner

C Nov 15, 2018

I have lived in my condo for 3.5 years and replaced the windows in December of 2017. The association board and property manager are claiming that I installed unapproved windows and also that the windows need to be white with grids. When asked where this requirement was called out in the bylaws, the property manager indicated that I would not find anything in the condo documents. The board is requiring me to replace the windows with windows with grids, and is fining me $25 a day until I do so. I have been unable to find grids to fit on the outside of the vinyl windows. In addition, there is no standard in the complex to window replacement. There are red windows, green windows and white windows. Some windows have had the grids fall off and have not been required to have them replaced. Other unit owners have replaced their windows recently but have not been fined or required to replace their windows. I have been unfairly targeted by the association. It has cost me thousands of dollars in lawyers fees with the same result - I am required to either replace the windows or find grids to fit...even though I did nothing wrong. There is no requirement for grids!!!